chapter 9

I just hope Seungri gets here fast. After a while the house suddenly became quiet. Did he pass out? Did something happen?!

I opened the door a little and peeked out then I saw Jihoo on the ground knocked out and Seungri standing in front of him.

"Oppa!" I cried then ran to Seungri and hugged him

"what happened?!"
"I don't know, I just came here and saw that drunkly throwing things around, but when I shouted at him he didn't listen to me so I punched him" he replied.

"You punched him?!"
"Yeah, go get your shoes and jacket because you'll be sleeping at my house tonight and I'll call a taxi to take Jihoo home " he said "and be careful, there is shattered glass everywhere"

"What will I do with all this mess?"
"Don't worry we will figure everything out in the morning, you
just need to sleep for now" he replied

"the important thing is you're okay" I went up to my room and grabbed my phone then wore my shoes and jacket.

I walked downstairs and out the door then saw Seungri putting Jihoo in the taxi and paying the driver.

After the driver took off, me and Seungri went to his house
to sleep.

*Mrs. kim's point of view*

After I finished eating breakfast I went to Hyunjae's house to check on her.

I parked my car in front of her house and rang the doorbell waiting for someone to answer.

The maid opened the door and bowed to me. "Good morning, is Hyunjae awake yet?" I asked, and before she could answer my eyes landed on the pile of shattered glass behind her that
the other maids are trying to sweep.

I quickly walked in the house and looked at the shattered glass with wide eyes.

"What happened here?!" I said confused.

"We dont know" replied the maid "we just came here and saw this mess"

"Did something happen to Hyunjae?! Where is she?!" I panicked.
"We dont know Madame" the other maid replied.

I quickly grabbed my phone and called her.

*Hyunjae's point of view*

"Hello?" I muttered while picking up my phone still half asleep.

"Hyunjae!! Where are you?!" Mrs.kim shouted over the phone.

I quickly shot out of bed and fell over Seungri who was sleeping on the floor next to the bed.

"Ah!" I flinched rubbing my temple "sorry oppa" he opened his eyes slowly then went back to sleep and I quickly got up from on top of him.

"I'm at my friend's house that's a minute away from my house"

I replied "Why? is there a problem?!"
"Are you okay?!" She said sounding worried.

"Yeah I'm fine" I yawned.
"Come to your house this instant!" She said and hung up the phone.

I went and washed up then wore my shoes and jacket and went home.

When I entered the house I saw the maids cleaning the broken
glass on the ground while Mrs. kim is sitting on the couch looking worried.

"I'm in so much trouble" I mumbled.
"Hyunjae!" Mrs. kim ran to me and hugged me tightly that I couldn't breath. Finally she let go of me and spoke.

"What happened here?!"
I guess I have to tell her. "Um.....my boyfriend sorta came here drunk last night and he kinda kept breaking things by throwing them on the ground"