chapter 4

*Suga's point of view*

Me and Jungkook were now hiding behind a huge plant in the karaoke club spying on them.
"jungkook I'm gonna call taehyung to come see his fiancée with her boyfriend so he will be jealous" I said with an evil smile. I took out my phone and called him.

"Taehyung come to the karaoke club, you know the one near the park" I said

"Why?"

"Because......it's a surprise now come! Me and Jungkook will wait for
you there, hurry up!"
"Fine" he said then hung up the phone.
Some time has passed but he still hasn't come yet "where is he?!" I said waiting impatiently.
"Don't worry he'll be here" said Jungkook

*Hyunjae's point of view*

"O-op-oppa" I said barely able to speak still frozen in my place with wide eyes.

"What's going on?" Seungri asked coming in behind me.

"hyunjae I could explain" he said trying to free his arm from the
girl's grasp but failed "oppa who is this girl?! Let's go inside the room now!" the girl holding on to his arm whined while looking at me disgustingly.

"I should be asking the same question" I said eyeing the both of them.

"hyunjae please let me explain" he said still trying to push her
away.

"Yah Jihoo isn't that your girlfriend, the one you said is engaged? If she's engaged then why can't you hang out with other girls?!" One of his guy friends said to him while pointing
at me.

"Yeah he's right, you can be engaged and I can't hang out with other girls?! That's unfair!" He said changing his expression from apologetic to angry.

"It's not like I want to be engaged! My parents forced me and I didn't even know about it!" I shouted with tears filling my eyes.

No Hyunjae you have to be strong you can't cry in front of him. Unfortunately I couldn't stop my tears from flowing down my
cheeks.

"I can't believe you made her cry!" Seungri  shouted then without a warning punched Jihoo on the mouth which made his lips bleed and him stumbling and falling on the chair behind him.

All the girls that were with him shrieked and quickly ran over
to him to make sure that he's okay while his guy friends that
were with him just stared at seungri  with a shocked expression.

I couldn't process what was happening and the tears were flowing like a waterfall while my hand was on my mouth shocked that Seungri  did that.

"I can't believe this is happening!" I cried then ran out the door.

How could he do this to me?! It's not like I wanna be engaged!
And he should have talked to me first instead of doing this!

I was was running to who knows where and couldn't see in front of me because my eyes were full of tears and everything was blurry.

I accidentally bumped into someone and was about to fall on my back but I quickly put my hand on the ground behind my back to support my body.

"Ahhhhhh!" I shrieked in pain then lifted my head to look at the
person I bumped into.my eyes widened when I know who is he.
It was Taehyung..

*Taehyung 's point of view*

I was paying the taxi driver then Hyunjae came running and
bumped into me and fell on the ground.

"Ahhhhhh!" she shrieked in pain.
"Yah! Watch where you're going!" I shouted, pissed that she bumped into me.Ugh she's so clumsy, it's not the first time she bumped into me and fell.