And the one who sat next to me is..

PARK JIMIN. HAHAHAHAHA. The teacher surely had a very good sense of humor.

We sat at the corner, near the window. He sat down with a smile on his face which creeped me out.

"What a coincidence! It would be easier to approach you like this!"

"Behind me or next to me, you will still always annoy me..", i mumbled while glaring at him.

And then we had to listen to the boring lesson, Geography.

after a few hours▪

"Seulgi", i heard someone call me behind me. I turned around to see Yoongi.

"What?"

"You-you and Jimin- A-are you guys dating?"

"Yup. Because of such a stupid game. It will end soon anyway"

"What?"

"Don't give me that look. We're dating because of a game. And then i'm going to stop being his girlfriend when this February ends", i gave an explaination.

"Oh.."

"What's the matter?"

"N-nothing. I actually..", he paused but then he gave me a sheepish smile.

"Nevermind. See you later", he waved his hand a goodbye.

Well this was kinda weird. Students here always talk that Yoongi is a cool person, he loves swag, he didn't really care about girls too. And he's the i-don't-care-about-shits type of person. Everybody also said he's quite quiet. But he always talked to me first, or greeted me with a warm smile. Well, he was my seatmate before the teacher rearranged the seats.

After that i walked to my apartment by myself.

"Yah! How could you go home without your boyfriend! From now on you have to go home with me!", Jimin shouted and grabbed my arm.

I sighed, giving the 'whatever' look.

"By the way, have you done your math homework?", he suddenly asked as my eyes widened, so did my mouth.

"What the hell tomorrow is the deadline right! Shit. Eotteohkae (what to do)"

"I'll lend you my notebook, just copy the answers"

"But i also have to understand ofcourse! Next week we have math test"

"Then i'll teach you. Easy"

"Really???", my eyes were sparkling.

"But!"

"Agh i hate that word", i mumbled.

"I heard that. If you don't want-"

"Nonono i want i want i want, i need you to teach me", i cut him off.

He smirked.

"But. You have to let me come into your room, whenever it is"