You

*Bang Bang*

"Pacifica"

Dipper knocked on Pacifica's door again but she still isn't answering.

*Bang bang*

"Pacifica! Please just hear me out."
Dipper begged for the second time, hoping that he would get an answer.

"No Dipper! Just go!"
That was the first words Pacifica has said to him all evening after catching one of her best friends kissing him.

"Look Pacifica I can explain-"
Dipper did have a explanation to the argument but he guessed that it was for another day as Pacifica cut in.

"No! I'm not having this 'I can explain' nonsense!" Pacifica raised her voice, making her more superior than Dipper at that point.

Behind the large white and pink door, Dipper could hear Pacifica crying.
"I thought you were different.."
She continued as she tried to hold back the tears.
"But then I guess I was a fool in thinking that you would not be like those other guys... Those animals!" She broke down.

Hearing Pacifica cry broke Dipper, but the thought that he was making her feel like she was an object; shattered him into little pieces.

"Pacifica do no think of it like that please. You're not an object I would never do anything to make you feel like that." Dipper banged on the door again.
"I'm not like them.."

After long minutes of silence, Dipper questioned.
"Pacifica..?" He laid his back amongst the door as he sat down on the floor of the enormous hallway.
"Why me?"
He asked.

Pacifica stopped crying for a second. Trying to process what Dipper asked.

"Like, you're the hottest girl in school and you could literally date anyone you wanted." He smiled.

Pacifica turned around to look at the door, as her tears started to go.

"And yet, you decide to date a socially awkward nerd" Dipper chucked.

Pacifica waited for Dipper, as she made her way towards the door, to tell her what he thinks why.

"I mean, I know it can't be because you're tired of dating all the 'jocks' and wanted something new, because you would have dumped me a month in our relationship, but look at where we are now." Dipper closed his eyes and smiled at the first memories they had together.

Pacifica lent her back on the door, sitting down also. She smiled a little as she knew that Dipper knows the reason, but he wanted her to say it.

A heartwarming feeling came upon Pacifica before talking.
"Well, you were socially awkward and I wanted to help you with you're awkwardness" She quietly said, smiling.

"That's not true" Dipper smiled with her.

"Oh yeah it is" Pacifica giggled.
"Also you were a top student, behind me of course, (Her and Pacifica chucked) and I was really impressed."
Pacifica smiled at what she said as all of them were true, but she had a big smile on her face for the reason she was going to say next.

"But on top of it all, the reason why I dated you for 2 years now, is that; you did not give-in to me too easily"
There it was, the answer Dipper looked for.

Although there was a door behind her, Pacifica smiled as she turned her head so that she would be looking at Dipper, coincidentally Dipper did also.

"That's what made you different... Most of them would've gave-in seconds after I ask them out." She smiled as she thought of Dipper.
"But you, you challenged me into this relationship. To see how much I wanted it..." She started I blush.

"Exactly." Dipper spoke. "And if you think that I'm going to give-in our relationship too easily, then I guess you'll have to get used to me knocking on your door everyday"
Dipper and Pacifica shared a heartwarming laugh.

Pacifica looked at the wallpaper on her phone and it was a picture of her and Dipper acting strange together as she thought to herself.
'I can't let this one go'

Dipper did the same as they had the same wallpaper on their phones. As he thought
'I won't let this one go'.

Dipper looked up to the door handle as it started to rattle. He stood up before the door was open. Pacifica opened the door so that only half of her face was shown but as soon as she saw the smile on Dippers face, she couldn't hold in the temptation to hug him and say 'thank you' for being different. And so she did.

Dipper didn't expect that Pacifica would pounce onto him, but he got used to it since that what he normally got when he and his sister, Mabel, moved back to Gravity Falls.

"Thank you" Pacifica said whilst digging her chin into his shoulder.
"Thank you for being different"

"Don't worry" he brought Pacifica out onto his site.
"Im not going changing"
He said before both kissed.

___________________________
I promised you guys that I will update this novel in the other novel (no matter what) and so here it is!!!!!!

AHHHHHH IM STILL CRYING FROM THE FINALE EPISODE OF GF!!!

It didn't shoot the canon of Dipcifica but our ship will still be sailing!
#SSDIPCIFICA or dippica or dippercifa

As for always thank yous so much for reading and all that good stuff and please continue supporting and stay classy

Don't go changing peeps