No matter what...(part 1)

*before you read this, please head over to the "No matter what" book I have made, it is the same story however it is in a different book*

"Hey Cifica" Dipper called over.
Pacifica invited him to meet her at the Widow tree at the back of the school and that was the place they first had their date.
"Is there anything wrong? Aren't meant to be at home by 9?" Dipper questioned worried because he knew that her parents will go mad if she doesn't arrive home before 9.
Pacifica had her back to Dipper crossing her arms. Dipper didn't see the teardrop that dropped from her eyes as she didn't answer Dippers question.
"Paz?" Dipper said once more trying to get her attention.
She turned around still arms crossed like she was hiding something, with tears running down her cheeks as she had her head down. Dipper held her chin up with a finger and he smiled into her eyes, and she tried to smile back but she couldn't. Instead she moved herself away from Dipper and started to sob, arms still crossed.
Dipper went over to her and hugged her from behind laying his head on her shoulder.
"Whatever what you need to say, you can say it in front of me, I won't be mad, I won't be sad and I'll do whatever you want me to do, just for your own need" Dipper started to tear up as he was still laying on Pacifica's shoulder, he couldn't handle to see his girlfriend in tears.
Pacifica took a deep breath and she turned around to face Dipper who was concerned.
Pacifica unfolded her arm but she held her left arm again looking like she was hiding something.
"W..We" Pacifica started to stutter
"We can no l..longer be together..." Pacifica finished her sentence and she started to sob more putting her hands over her face.
As Pacifica moved her hands to her face Dipper saw a really dark bruise on her left arm.
" Who did that?!" Dipper started to get protective
"I.. I hit a lamppost" Pacifica whispered
"Pacifica, who did THAT" Dipper was worried as he could ever be
"Fine! My father did this to me okay! He forced me to tell you that we're over!" Pacifica kneeled down on the grass covering her face once more.
Dipper bit his bottom lip, scratched the back of his head and looked at the sky trying to hold back his tears.
"I... I didn't want to." Pacifica started to settle down but tears wouldn't stop streaming down her face "I didn't want to Dipper, I didn't want to" Pacifica kept repeating those words as she was sitting on the ground, she now used her knees to cover her face. "I didn't want to" She repeated once more.
Dipper sat down next to her wrapping one of his arms around her, Pacifica lent her head on his chest. Dipper pinched the bridge of his nose while wiping his tears away. Repeating the words he said earlier.
"I'll do whatever you want me to do, just for your own needs..."

The next day in high school Dipper was getting he's books out of his locker and as he closed it, at the corner of his eyes he saw Pacifica doing the same thing at the other side. Dipper looked at her remembering what happened that night. Pacifica closed her locker and she froze, she also saw Dipper at the corner of her eyes but she didn't look over to him, instead she froze, sighed and walked away to her next lesson.
Dipper watched her go as he sighed and walked the other direction to his lesson.

It has been 3 days since they broke up but neither of them could not put up not being together. But both of them knew it was the right choice. It had to be.
Science class was the only class that Dipper and Pacifica was both together in and normally they would find seats next or close to each other but for the past 3 days they seem to take the seats as far away from each other.
"Yo Dipper what's wrong, you've been under the cloud for the past couple days and you don't usually sit at the front corner table?" A brunette with blonde highlights poked the back of his head, trying to cheat him up.
"Please Amanda, I just need some time alone" Dipper replied
"Oh come on Dipper you can't always be living in the shadows, you've got to lighten up, cmon I'll even help you!" Amanda offered happily. Dipper tilted his head to the back corner of the room where Pacifica was talking to Joe, she looked like she was having a blast and Dipper smiled at that.
He turned around to Amanda.
"So how will you help me?" Dipper smiled at Amanda, which she was happy that he took her offer and they started to talk which lead to them getting to know each other.

Pacifica was looking at Dipper in the science class also feeling the same way he is but both of them didn't know that. Pacifica looked at her work and a teardrop fell and soaked a tiny bit of her work.
"You alight there Northwest?" A blonde with strikes of Brunette asked her.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine Joe thanks for asking" Pacifica said wiping her tears away.
"Are you crying? If it's okay to ask?" Joe started to wonder.
"Oh no it's just that.... I was holding a sneeze and it got to my eyes you know?" Pacifica giggled as she found an excuse.
"That's cute.." Joe said under his breath.
"Thanks" Pacifica smiled.
They started to talk a bit more in that lesson and they started to get to know each other but when she took her eyes of Joe he saw that Dipper was talking to Amanda having a blast, and Pacifica smiled at that.

___________________________
Dipcifica fans don't worry I know what you all are thinking but this is a Dipcifica story for a reason. Anyways I know that this is not a one shot but it's too short to be a story of its own so im classing it as a one shot :)
Pls remember to comment, place this book in your library or even vote/rate it it will help me a lit because it will indicate me that you guys want more :) I'm not telling you guys to do it in just saying that it'll be a massive help👍👍

Ps pls check out my other story if you haven't yet it's called "Dipper is not what he seems" it's also a Dipcifica for all you DipperxPacifica lovers so pls check it out if you haven't already