No matter what (part 3)

Pacifica looked at her watch again now reading 6:35pm, she was meant be meeting Joe at the lake side at 6 on a 4rth date but he wasn't there.

Pacifica then heard her phone go off and she saw a text from Joe saying.
"Sorry for not being there half an hour ago, my car broke down and it looks like I'm going to take a while getting there. Sorry once again babe xx"

"Huh!" Pacifica furiously shoved her phone in her pocket, it wasn't the first time Joe was late for a date. Unlike Dipper, he was always on time or early on their dates and..... Pacifica stopped herself from thinking of Dipper, remembering that they're not together.

"You okay there?"

Pacifica turned around in shock, she was expecting Joe but instead a brunette with a blue hat was standing there hands inside his pockets.

"Wha? Why are you here? Have oh been stalking me?" Pacifica raised an eye brow questioning Dipper.

"I was going to ask the same thing" Dipper replied back. Dipper turned away from Pacifica and he looked at the lake. "I'm here to actually meet up with Amanda but she said she had to do small errands before she could go out"

"Well I'm here to, also, meet up with Joe..... Buuut his car apparently broke down and it would take him a while to get here." Pacifica folded her arms because she was mad at Joe.

"Soo... How are you and Joe, by the way, if you don't mind me asking, I mean you don't have to" Dipper awkwardly said because he was jealous that Pacifica and Joe looked like they had more fun together than he and Pacific had when they were together. But that wasn't the case.

"Well.... We've been.. In and out really, I thought he was a nice guy at the start but after a week being with him, he has started to become a jerk...."
Pacifica was still mad.

"It's probably because he's dating a courageous and independent beautiful girl, might make him want to show off." Dipper replied in a soothing voice.

Pacifica looked at Dipper and she suddenly lost her anger and she smiled, all because that Dipper didn't mention anything about her wealth but how she is in the inside. Especially that he put her personality in front of her appearance, in his reason why Joe must be showing off.

She knew Joe only cared for her wealth, but Dipper.. Dipper cared for the person that she really is, not what's around her.

"Dipper... I..." Pacifica was ready to confess but was stopped mid way when she heard someone calling Dippers name in the back round.

"Dipper? Hey Dipper!!" Amanda was behind them waving like a mad man.

"Hey Amanda" The Brunette girl with blonde studies of hair approached and hugged Dipper. While she was hugging Dipper she saw Pacifica looking down and depressed.

"Oh hey Pacifica! Didn't see you there!" Amanda cheerfully spoke to Pacifica.

Pacifica was thinking of how ecstatic this girl was and how she is happy all the time, reminded her of Mabel. She was always positive. This is probably why Dipper likes her. She thought.

Pacifica smiled back at Amanda covering her sadness about how happy Dipper and Amanda was, remembering that Dipper and Pacifica was just as happy as that before.

"Well then we'll better be going don't want to waste the sunlight." Amanda said looking at Pacifica then at Dipper.
Dipper smiled at her.

"Do you want to come with?" Dipper asked Pacifica.
"Umm.. I.. I'll just
wait here for Joe to arrive, thanks anyways" Although it was hard to say no, Pacifica knew that going with them will ruin their relationship.