Oblivious

* get comfortable this is a long chapter!!*

"Aww, c'mon cifica!" Mabel pleaded to Pacifica so she can sleep over with the Pines.

"Mabel, I would love to come, but you know what my parents are like"
Pacifica closed her locker, then she looked straight at Mabel which was squeezing her books towards her chest and smiling widely trying to make Pacifica come overnight.

"Aw come on! You're parents can't control everything, just say it's gonna be a one time thing, which we both know isn't true." Mabel continued on to persuade her.

Pacifica was left to think until Mabel interrupted her thinking.

"Plus you know who's gonna be there!" Mabel was now nudging Pacifica with her elbow continually while nodding at the direction where that one person is.

"Mabel!" Pacifica stopped Mabel from doing what she was doing as it looked really obvious that they were talking and looking at him.

Pacifica stopped and thought about it again.
"Well... I'll try.." Pacifica finally came up with the words

"Awesome!! And you should try your best, you wouldn't want to miss your opportunity!!" Mabel nudged and teased her again.

"Mabel..." Pacifica sighed while looking at that person, dreaming away from reality.
~
Pacifica was walking towards the shack after her countless attempts to make her parents let her stay overnight at the Pines, but once she said that they won't have to pay her weekly allowance her parents quickly allowed her.

Pacifica was close to the shack, enough so that she could see a figure sitting down on the front porch whilst reading a book.

"Isn't it a bit late to be outside and reading a book?" she teased.

Pacifica was close enough to see that this figure was Dipper Pines. Both had great chemistry together, with the casual banter and all, but none of them really thought of bringing this chemistry into a new level.

"Ain't it a bit too late and dark to have a walk in the forest?" Dipper took his attention away from his book as he counter attacked Pacifica's question.

"Touché" Pacifica replied as both of them laughed/giggled.

"Well why are you actually outside" Pacifica sat on the bench Dipper was sitting on but on the other side.

"Well outside is the only place that I could find peace and quiet to continue my reading, because Mabel and her friends are blasting the roof off in there. And I'm not used to that, you'll think otherwise because I live with her!" Dipper replied.

"So I'm guessing you've never been to a house party before?" Pacifica asked.

"Well.. If you don't count Mabel's crazy antics, then.... No..." Dippers moral has just dropped, after thinking that he hasn't actually been invited to a house party, his sister was always invited but he was left out, was it because he was a nerd, or a loser? He doesn't know why.

Pacifica looked at Dipper and she was feeling sorry for him.
"Hey! Why won't you come to Brad's house party next week!"

"What? There's no way I could fit in, plus I won't know anyone there but you and Mabel, but you guys will have your own friends." He replied.

Pacifica stood up and placed her hand on Dipper's shoulder.
"I'll stay around with you when Mabel's not around" she smiled before entering the shack to join the sleepover, leaving Dipper alone and thinking whether or not he should go.

~

Two hours has passed and Dipper entered his and Mabel's room only to collapse on his bed while the girls, Mabel, Pacifica, Grenda and Candy was sitting in a circle playing truths or dares.