Lost.

"Ugh... Where the Bill's sakes are we?!" Dipper moaned.

"Well you're the nerd around here so you should know the way round, plus you basically live in a forest" Pacifica twittered.

"Hey! You're the one who made us lost in the first place! If you didn't keep on complaining and distracting me about how much you hated the wilderness, then we could of caught up with the others!" Dipper replied back annoyed.

Pacifica just looked at her nails while Dipper was complaining.
"Well it doesn't explain why you don't know the way around here, and plus you're the one who needed to tie your shoelaces" Pacifica replied with sassiness.

"The forest is bigger than you expect it to be you know. And I told you could go on without me, to catch up with the others,I could've been lost without you, it would have been better that way!" Dipper hit back.

Pacifica didn't answer back she was taken away from what Dipper said, and not in a good way.
~~~~
The teacher didn't put Pacifica and Dipper as partners for the exposition in the forest, no, Pacifica told Dipper that she was forced to be partnered with him, he didn't have any partners anyway. She did this so she could spend more time with Dipper, and hopefully.... They could get lost together. She thought. And it did happen.
~~~~
Dipper looked at Pacifica after he said what he said, Pacifica had her arms crossed and she was looking down the other way.

Dipper had a feeling that he could have hurt her feelings. 'Wait what? Her having feelings for me? Nah that's not true' Dipper thought.

But without thinking Dipper went on and said.
"Look, Pacifica I didn't mean to say that, frustration had gotten the hold of me and said things I shouldn't have said." Dipper put his hand on Pacifica trying to comfort her.

Pacifica turned around to Dipper and smiled.
"Well getting lost in the middle of the forest could get you a little frustrated" Pacifica joked back.

"Just a little." Dipper smiled back.

~~~~

"Dipper where are we?" Pacifica worried as she was hugging on of Dippers arm. Dipper didn't seem to realise this since he was busy working out how to get out the forest.

The sun was setting down and it made it harder for Dipper to look at his map, and it made it harder for Pacifica and Dipper to see the way they were going.

"Ugh... The map says we should go this way.." Dipper was unsure but he thought that it could lead them to somewhere nearer to the end of the forest, but it didn't.

Pacifica felt that Dipper doesn't know where they're going but she nodded anyways as she hugged on Dippers arm tighter and her cheek were compressed on his arm.

~~~~

"Dipper I can't see anything" Pacifica was now afraid.

"It's okay let me just get my torch from my bag-" Before Dipper could finish his sentence, both started to tumble down a hill.

~~~~

As if it could have gotten a lot darker, it did. Pacifica couldn't see anything else but pure blackness, she banged her head on a tree after they tumbled down.

"Pacifica? Pacifica? Pacifica?!" Dipper was hoping that she would have woken up by now, but she was still out cold.

Dipper started to shiver from the cold or from his concerns over Pacifica, either way he thought that if he was cold then Pacifica would've been colder. So he took his jacket out from his bag and wrapped it around Pacifica, but as he wrapped it around her, he saw that there was a slight shade of red on her bright blonde hair.

"Oh no.." His voice was dying out because off how cold the air was and off how cold he was. Dipper worried as he took a first aid kit from his bag and he wrapped a bandaid across Pacifica's shoulder.

The November nights couldn't have been colder but for Dipper, it did. Dipper tumbled on a puddle after stopping at the bottom. Dipper didn't care less about himself though as he went to treat Pacifica first as he saw her not moving next to a tree.

Dipper's wet clothes were making him colder and he was breathing and shivering heavily, while Pacifica was on his lap wrapped around in his jacket.

"We'll make it *cough cough* We'll make it together" Dipper held Pacifica's hand which was on her stomach as he placed his head backwards on the tree.

"We'll make it...*cough cough*" He said before passing out himself.

~~~~
An hour later, Pacifica opened her eyes, she was awoken from her concussion and she found herself on Dippers lap. Dipper's lap was shivering and so was the rest of his body making Pacifica quickly sit up and checking Dipper's pulse, she didn't care about her headache.

Dipper's heart beat was slow and it made Pacifica worried.

"Dipper? Dipper?!" Pacifica held Dipper's hand with both of hers. This is when she felt how cold his hands were.

"Oh no..." Pacifica reacted quickly, she took of Dipper's wet shirt and she placed his jacket, the same one Dipper used for her, around on him.
Pacifica sat up with him as she hugged him tightly trying to create as much heat to stop him from shaking.

"You're such a stupid nerd.... You were so busy in making sure I was safe, you forgot to treat yourself." Pacifica whispered and laughed at herself trying to cheer herself up.

But Pacifica ended up crying on Dipper's shoulder whilst still hugging him.

"Please wake up... Please..." She cried more.

"Crying on my shoulder won't make me any warmer.." Dipper joked but he was out of breath from breathing heavily.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Thank god you woke up!" Pacifica rapidly said as she hugged Dipper tightly.

"I was going to say the same thing"
Dipper said as he still gasped for air.
After a short pause Dipper said.

"Miss didn't force you to partner up with me did she?" Dipper was regaining his voice.

"Well... I couldn't leave a nerd like you alone without a partner" Pacifica was now cuddling with Dipper but Dipper couldn't hug her back since Pacifica has basically trapped him in her arms.

"Well there are other nerds you know" Dipper gave a cheeky smile.

"Well the nerd I'm specifically talking about has a stupid blue hat he wears all the time and has a weird, but cute birthmark on his forehead" Pacifica gave a cheeky smile back.

"How did you know?" Dipper question.

"About the birthmark? Oh Mabel told me" Pacifica dug her face into Dipper's shoulder.

"I could've figured that out" Dipper placed his head on top of Pacifica's.

Half an hour later, help went to pick up Dipper and Pacifica. But when help found them, both were hugging each other looking rather comfortable in each others arms.

The person who came to their rescue started to giggle in excitement, she took her camera out and took a picture of them.
"This'll be definitely on the scrap book!" She shouted as quietly as she can.

Help was no other than Mabel Pines herself.

___________________________ This story was meant to be published ages ago!! Well not ages ago but you know what I mean, I don't really know why I didn't publish this one but oh well, since I've hadn't updated in a while for any of my Dipcifica stories, I decided to publish this one and I'll continue writing tomorrow. And as always please vote, comment, add and follow to keep update and so you guys can show your support 😁😁😁 you guys are AWSOME!!

<No matter what> & < Dipper is not what he seams> both Dipcificas and both written by me!!!

-NMJSG