I should have known

Dipper entered his and Mabel's apartment, coming home from his night shift at the investigation office.

He hung up his jacket at the back of the door and he locked it before throwing the keys on the table.

He walked over to the coffee maker in the kitchen, rubbing his head from a slight head ache from staying up all night.

He started to poor some coffee in a mug and he got a surprise.

"Morning Dipper" Pacifica entered the kitchen, just woken up.

Dipper jumped as he dropped the coffee onto his business shirt.

"Ah! Crap that's hot!" Dipper took his shirt off which made Pacifica stare. "that's gonna be a pain to get rid off"
Dipper squeezed the shirt into the sink to get rid off the coffee.

"I didn't mean to scare you Pines" Pacifica walked over to the round kitchen table for two as she sat her self down.

Dipper didn't say anything as he went to his room to get a shirt and when he got back he found Pacifica staring at him, holding an orange juice carton, whilst he was putting the shirt on.
"Well entering someone's apartment without them knowing will scare them when you greet them in the morning." Dipper went over to the coffee machine to fill up another mug.
"Especially when they are tired and not self cautious" he took a sip.

"Oh cmon, I'm not that scary" Pacifica held her cheeks up, puppy eying Dipper.

"No, your not" Dipper sat down on the seat across Pacifica, ignoring her. He sat back and closed his eyes, he was tired and needed some rest.
"How did you get in anyways?" He said, his eyes still closed.

"Well my best friend is sharing an apartment, and she was kind enough to let me crash over their's for a couple of days, and she is sharing the apartment with no other than her twin brother, which is you Pines" Pacifica pointed at Dipper, smiling.

"Huh, I should of known." Dipper got up and headed out of the kitchen.
"Mabel! Mabel! Mabel?!" He shouted in 3 different directions.

"Mabel isn't here Dipper, she left a note on the fridge and she told me that you should be informed about it." Pacifica took a sip off the juice.

Dipper walked over to the fridge and he took the sticky note off it and read it.
'Hey Dip! I'm in a early meeting so I wouldn't be back until noon, also Paz is staying at ours for a couple of days xx Mabes' after reading he scrunched the paper and he threw it away and he sat back down resting his eyes.

"Why are you here by the way?" Dipper adjusted his seat to make himself feel more comfortable.

"Well... Long story short, Brad was being a jerk and so I decided to head out his place, that's when I realized I left my keys for my house at his place and I didn't want to head back, and so I called Mabel!" Pacifica smiled at the end of her sentence.

"I never liked the guy" Dipper sat up straight leaning his head in his shoulder.

"Hey he isn't that bad.... I'm sure he isn't..." Pacifica looked away, thinking to herself.

"Exactly" Dipper smirked as he looked at her.

"Well, Scarlet or Samantha was it?-"

"Sarah.." Dipper corrected.

"Well yeah Sarah, she was too loose for you, I think" Pacifica straightened her back smiling, waiting for Dipper to reply.

"We broke up a week ago.." Dipper took a sip of his coffee.

"O-ho! See! I knew it she wasn't for you!" Pacifica clicked her fingers and smiling to tease Dipper.

Dipper didn't say anything, and he just tapped the side of the mug, making the atmosphere awkward.

"Umm.." Pacifica started to hate herself because by the way Dipper looked, it looks like Sarah did mean a lot to him, and she was finding an excuse to changed the subject.
"Um, is there anymore orange juice?"

Dipper looked up at nodded.
"It's at the bottom of the fridge, but it's at the very back."

"Thanks" Pacifica gave Dipper a smile, hoping that could change his mood.

As Pacifica opened the fridge she thought of an idea. She bent down without bending her legs to show off what she's got, hoping Dipper would look. However Dipper didn't look as he was looking down at his coffee.
She had to think of something to make him look.
"Dipper, where is it again?"
She said hoping for him to look.

"Bottom left, at the very bac-" Dipper looked up but only to be gobsmacked before shaking his head and looking down at his coffee agin.

"Thanks dip!" Pacifica knew her plan worked as she sat back down happily.
"You're quite a seeker aren't you" Pacifica teased.

"Wait what?" Dipper looked up.

"I caught you looking" she teased more.

"Looking at?" Dipper was trying to look innocent.

"You know what" She smiled as she tiled her head to the left.

"I was helping you get the orange juice." Dipper was trying to find excuses.

"Oh okay, sure you did" Pacifica said sarcastically.

"Fine!" Dipper broke out "I'll admit that I looked at your 'characteristics', it's not might fault that your an attractive person..." Dipper has just realized what he said and so he leaned back, turning away from Pacifica, closing his eyes.

Dipper was thinking about what he just said, worrying that she might think he was a creep but he soon found himself opening his eyes for what it looks like someone has sat on his lap.

"You could have just said so Pines" Pacifica placed her arms on his shoulders and around his neck.
"I wouldn't have mind" she gave him a smile.

"That was meant to happen wasn't it" Dipper asked and she nodded.
"I should have known better."

"Well, I quite hard to read, nerd"
Pacifica was leaning forward.

"Not really, I could tell that Brad guy was getting in your nerves and that you didn't wan-" Pacifica held her finger onto his lips.

"Just shut up" she said smiling, before kissing him.

"You're not that hard to read as well Pines." She said after they separated to take a breather.

"Well no one would want to read me, so I'm kinda of the hook." he said before kissing.

"I would." Pacifica said.

Both were having their moment and they started to have more pride in their kissing, until that's when they heard a snap shot. Both turned around in shock and surprise.

"Ah god sakes stupid phone! Why didn't I put it on silent!" Mabel sighed and slightly annoyed.

"Mabel!" Both said and Pacifica quickly got of Dipper.

"Oh cmon you guys, it's fine!" Mabel teased.

"Why are you home so early?" Dipper asked.

"Oh the meeting wasn't on today, whoops!" Mabel laughed.

Pacifica and Dipper looked at each other and sighed.

"But it's okay, cuz the meeting is on tomorrow and you guys could start where you left off!" Mabel teased and laughed.

"Mabel!" Both said in embarrassment.

___________________________
Sorry for not updating this novel!! It's just really hard finding new ideas to use, and I don't want to write a rushed idea, no I want to make a story that is thought out well and elaborated, so I hope you guys enjoyed it!!!

As always please show your support by favoring, commenting, sharing, adding and following, also to keep updated!!!!

<No matter what> <Dipper is not what he seems>

-NMJSG