Season 5 Episode 17

Teen Wolf is back and here is what I think of today's episode.

BITCH MOTHER FUCKING LACROSSE IS BACK BITCH!

I am really glad that they are getting into Parish's story. He is really interesting and I feel like he gives himself less credit than he really deserves. He knows he is a protector of supernatural but he refuses to take that job. I get the relationship between the beast and Parish now because we saw in the picture the Beast fighting a hell hound aka Parish. I think Jeff is trying to make Parish fight the beast until its dead. I said everyone get out of Parish's way.

What Melissa McCall did with the mountain ash I thought I was so smart. I feel like every parent in Teen Wolf should have a jar of Mountain Ash in their house to protect them.

The weird part was we never saw Kira and Scott ever do the dirty until now. We saw how they got interrupted in season 4 but we never saw the full thing. I thought that it was kind of cute. It was on their path of happiness of being a couple. But of course Kira had to get out of bed and weld the sword. Scott, looked a little bit freaked out the.

Mason and Corey, I love them together. Masons like Lowkey saying I like you, I like you, I like you. Corey is not paying attention. Mason is a smart one. He's always been the smart one and he's figured it out. This reminds me of Allison season 3 episode 23&24 and how she figured out the silver arrows to kill the Oni.

Cody is back!They're playing Devin Ford prep and I'm so excited because I love lacrosse and I'm actually getting the Beacon Hills sweater soon.

Parish needs drugs or something he is losing this battle. I don't know how he can recover.

For Lydia I don't really understand how the hole in her head healed so fast. I know that Deaton put mistletoe in the hole but its been like what two days, or a day, and it's gone. Or she's just covering it up now.

The coach moment was hilarious I love his character so much. When he is like I don't know what I am saying I will never go there again. Does that mean that he will never come back as coach? I really want him to come back regardless besides the money and Teen Wolf behind the scenes crap. I really want him to coach and for there to be more lacrosse games not just charity balls like regular season lacrosse games. We see them go to practice and we see GREENBERG DAMN!

I think this entire episode is about Parish. This is where we find out all about parish and what he can do. Honestly I'm looking forward to how he can beat this internal struggle and beats the shit out of the beast.

I know they are going into Parish's story a lot but I feel like right before he went into the freezer they should have stopped story. Like we learned enough information that you can pull us into the next episode and lead us. But now its just getting repetitive.

I didn't even notice Scott healed but I realize that alphas get stronger in numbers. When their pack is together they are the most strong and that's why Scott healed now.

For coach not forfeiting the game I feel like Scott should win anyway by pushing people off the field as much as possible and also trying to score goals. So keeping people safe by playing lacrosse.

I feel that Parish is being taken over by the Hound. Meaning that it has consumed him so much he can't turn back. He is now the hell hound, it doesn't even recognize the name Jordan Parish That's FUCKING scary. Still think he is low-key Camden Isaac's older brother.

What the hell is going on with Kira she speaking Japanese she is in her kitsune form. I feel like the frequencies are messing with her and that makes me think is she the beast? Is she not? She can't be because she's a Kitsune.

I don't know but I'm really wondering what's going on Malia and the desert wolf. I guessed when Maria fell that it was the desert wolf, who else would it? I knew she couldn't be over with because last time we saw her Jeff terribly wrapped up her storyline. I knew that was not the end but why can't the desert wolf steal from someone else does she have to steal Malia's power. Can she leave her alone damn.

What the hell is Kira doing she's gone full blown kitsune and no one seems to be able to make her snap out of it. She's injured so many people, she got ejected from the game, which I thought was so funny because she was just knocking down hella people for no reason.

Who did we overlook? I don't understand what the Sheriff and Melissa were trying to say. Who the hell did we overlook it must be someone we saw. I know In the who's the beast promo the Morse code meant that it was someone we knew. But I didn't think we overlooked them, maybe it's Donovan.

I love the Mason and Corey moment when Cory hid Mason by grabbing his hand. Then they kissed where is adorable. The are a bag of marshmallows. I thought it was a really good moment for their relationship. The scene how Corey I want to grab your hand. HE COULD HAVE GRABBED ANYTHING ELSE, ANYTHING. I can't believe 25 shoes and no blood like that's a lot of shoes.

So Parish died when in season 3 episode 12 when Alison, Scott, and Stiles brought back the Nemeton. That's when it all started, when he came to Beacon Hills. Liam got to the score to be 5-5 so now they are going into overtime. They have time to save people. I don't really understand if Malia cut out all the TVs.

Next week we are going to see Crystal Reed as the maid of Geavedan so that's going to be really cool. I'm glad lacrosse is back and lacrosse is going to carry on to next week's episode because they are in overtime. Woo-hoo

THEO IS NOT IN THIS EPISODE. I REPEAT THEO IS NOT IN THIS EPISODE

BTW FUCK JEFF FOR TRYING TO BRING BACK STALIA. NO JEFF NO!

Tootles Talbot,

-Chikere 🐺💕