Season 5B Episode 13

Teen wolf is back this is what I think of tonight's episode.

All rights skinwalkers I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you can't tell Kira be one of you because she's not dusty. She's not freaking ugly.

Now about Scott, I don't know why is Scott is not letting Liam help. But if you want to talk together he can't leave out the drummer the most important person. He's trying to apologize, give him the opportunity.

I'm happy more than ever because Roscoe is running it's not broken there's no duct tape. There are some minor problems but that's okay. We are not going to leave Rescoe because he has been here since here since season one. Even longer than some of the characters. This Jeep is family

So we finally know what the Theo wants. He wants to be a real alpha meaning redeyes, double fangs, bigger claws. He wants a real pack. To be real alpha not some generic knock off but the doctors won't give him that. The part where the beast in the background was so bad. I love Teen Wolf but it was so fake like honestly.

Anyway I find it so scary that Kira can be there with the skin walkers for months or years not being able to see her friends. Now we learned that Kira is most likely going to live forever. So all her friends will die out but she will remain here.

When Scott and Stiles were in the car and they learned that the beast what's the serial killer that was a cannibal brought back to life as a werewolf to kill a bunch of people. I was just thinking shit got fucking real because this is some scary ass shit and they're taking it so lightly.

It was so funny because Liam wanted to beat Theo's ass and if Mason wasn't there he would have swung at him. So it's really funny because he's really really was trying not to kill him I really wanted him to beat his ass

I'm so excited! I'm so excited! Stiles just confirmed that he and Malia are are not together anymore. Stydia this is where you come in because Stydia is endgame. This is the opportunity for him and Lydia to get together because the MaliaI wants to kill her mother.

The point where Liam was talking to Hayden and he's like you still hang out with that psycho Theo. I was like yes Liam because he is a psycho he doesn't see it. We both see it so we need to settle this. I'm glad he got that point out tho.

Meredith is showing Lydia how to channel her voice. I feel like Meredith is going to teach her so much and she'll be a kick-ass Banshee by the end of season 5. She's learning and absorbing, she's like the sponge.

No Mason and Corey again? Mason likes Corey and Corey likes Mason but it's honestly a problem, it's a problem relationship. He is on the good side and Corey is on the bad side. Corey is trying to justify that there is no bad side but there really is. Maybe they're all going to get killed by the beast and they have to team up to kill the beast but there still is a bad side and a good side. I feel like Mason just needs to forget his emotions and stay on the good side.

Honestly, I don't know if Kira's mom is trying to help her but we'll see.

Scott and Stiles had a moment. Stiles finally told Scott how Donovan died. Scott was like I know what self defense is. I just found it so hard because it's been terrorizing Stiles for the longest time and now he let it out and it was good because Scott accepted him like this is my best friend nobody should tear us apart.

I almost cried when I saw that all the names were gone off the bookshelf where Lydia was because that means AA for Allison Argent was not there. Everybody was gone Derek Hale is not there and I was freaking out because I'm like who the hell would erase this is sacred Teen Wolf stuff.

I think that Lydia is envisioning the end, what is yet to come because she knows everybody is going to die if they don't find her.It's cool because Lydia is using her Banshee skills slowly because she's learning from Meredith. Like when the nurse came in and he was like I heard a scream that's when you know Lydia is getting her power back so we should wait for her to have a hell of a comeback.

Welcome back Oni! Kira has brought them back and I could not love her more for that. I could not love Arden Cho anymore for this because I love season 3b and the Oni. This was such a happy moment I saw this in the trailer and knew it was coming I didn't think I was coming this episode. I love it I love it I love it thank you.

Scott finally realizes what Jeff he made Scott and Stiles speak and avoid the fact that there is two different stories about Donovan. Scott realize that so thank you for cleaning that up Jeff Davis.

On to Kira I am so in love with her character now. I love her as a new addition to the show she has these abilities that I love to learn about. She's stronger than she thinks she needs to channel those abilities. I'm waiting for what she does. Like the fox spirit engulfed the Oni and probably killed it. The only other person that has solved how to kill an Oni was Allison and Kira is taking on that strong bad ass woman from her. I

I love the scene with Malia and Theo because it is such a funny amazing scene. I love the writing, I love the acting. I love Shelley Hennig in this I love Cody Christians in this because they did it and they portrayed it so well. That was incredible when Cody Christians was laughing like a mad psycho bitch. Like I don't even know but It made the things better because he was a cocky ass mother fucker. That makes me love hate love Theo.

It was bogus when Kira said she had won but so but the skinwalkers were like you didn't you have to become one of us. No fucking way. Kira better take her sword and cut their frickin heads off because she's not going to become one of them. She's not leaving her friends to become one of them I because we won't let that happen.

I love the way Scott came to get Kira because Scott rolled out with his eyes and fangs and surprised the skinwalkers. They were not scared but they started fighting slower.Kira's mom started fighting like a badass because she learned to control her Fox. I just hope Kira will become like her. When Kira and her mom got in the car Kira immediately started making out with Scott. I thought it was so cute because it's the love and you can't deny love and love is very special. I don't ship them but it's okay honestly and Kira actually said I love you without like Scott just putting it on her.

When they got back and Liam and Mason were like Theo was looking for a certain alpha a certain blind alpha. I was like how does he know Deucalion and how did Deucalion lose his sight again. Did an Argent take it away from him like Gerard? I honestly don't know, Theo was not here during the alpha pack era so I'm confused on how he even knows him. I'm excited for the next episode because I see a Stydia moment and I ship them so hard they are endgame.

This was my reaction for this week and I hope you guys liked it I'll see you guys next week

Adios Aiden

Chikere 🌜🐺