One More Day!

Can we like breath before I have a heart attack. Did you guys see the promo for the new episode "the last chimera" Omg y'all like Sherriff Stillinski is dying and Stilies is like freaking he fuck out. Like I don't blame him cause his mother is gone and his dad is all he has.

But I'm super excited to see Cody Christian ( Theo) at work because he is such a great villain and like he makes me mad but like in a good way. Plus he is trying to bring back Void Stilies and I'm like JUST DO IT!

Plus lacrosse is back so that me Orny Adams (Coach) has brought his comic genius back to the show.

I know that Argent is back and I am ready for some ass whooping. He is totally just going to blow up a bunch of bad guys and walk out like a bad ass. Allison would be proud Argent.

Can I just say that I hope more people would make surprise visits, like Tyler hoechlin, Daniel Sharman, and Colton Hayes.

And the five minute Layden intro of "the last chimera" literally Liam was pulling that do you trust me alladin crap. But this season will be lit af.

I honesty don't know what Jeff is doing because the beast of gevaudan (La Bête du Gévaudan) reminds me eactly of alpha Peter on season one. Also Scott has asthma again like on season one. I hope That where ever Jeff is going with this it doesn't kill off one of the Ogs (Originals: meaning original Characters)

Okay I'm going to stop ranting because we just need time to mentaly prepare for tomorrow. And I can rant like all day.

- Chikere