Season 5B Episode 12

Teen wolf is back and here is what I think of today's episode.

We all saw the first 5 minutes so I'm not going to review on them.

La bette remind me of season one Alpha Peter.

Okay so now Liam found out that Hayden was revived by Theo and I don't think he's too happy about that. Honestly I just think that he should stay away from her because Theo just wants to take over other people.

Scott has finally found out that the dread doctors have created La Bette the last Chimera which I'm super psyched about. He needed to know that this is the success and that this is the worst the chimeras can get.

You see Scott, this is why you need Stiles because he does all the work with the board and connecting ideas. Please make up you too. I can't bear with you guys being alone.

Now for the Argent scene when he took out the plant I thought it was going to lead to Mythology. By bring in some new learning experiences for me at least. I just know it's going to be really really fun.

The moment with Stiles and his dad was really heart-warming. Since it was like a moment were like he wanted his dad to know and his dad kinda got to the point before him, but he's still forgave him and he still wanted to protect him no matter what. Like the man was willing to commit arson in order just to protect his kid. I thought that was so genuine and sweet.

The part with Theo and Josh and how is like how does that feel. Like he was trying to get him like high on some supernatural shit. I don't know what Liam was doing there but I honestly think he should not go anywhere without Scott or somebody to back him up because he's still just a small beta. (Dylan Spraybery is 5'5)

First of all Malia if you have a legit reason on why you want to kill your mother I'm pretty sure people cant blame you. Well maybe Scott because he's all about keeping people alive.When I first saw that scene people were telling me Malia was pregnant because of the two heartbeats but its not teen mom its Teen Wolf so Jeff wouldn't do that to us. I'm so happy that Braden is back because she's going to go out there and kick ass like she always does. But i honestly don't know why she didn't bring back Derek. But she got that Russian man to speak. He told us that Deaton is being held captive by the desert wolf Wich is so important.

So Liam and Mason found out all these chimeras are now alive. Corey is alive and Mason and him are mixing it up and my only question is where the hell is Danny and Ethan? Just so you know Mason Corey will not replace them let's get that down. In my opinion that's what's happening alright, I love Mason but established this Liam and Mason will never be Jackson and Danny.

It looks like everybody's finding out about La bette which is important because everybody needs to know what the hell's going on in beacon hills because it seems to be like nobody knows what's going on. (insert stiles quote about his father here).

Okay where's Melissa McCall and finally where's Kira because I'm just waiting on them alright. Like what happened with Parish and Lydia in the eichen house scene like is she good yes no?

Okay so Lydia has now met her match with Meredith. But the creepy thing was she crawled the hell out like a spider like creature out of the bathtub and it was just weird as hell.

At the police station I don't know Hayden is a banshee but she was hearing these whispers in her ear. Like hearing voices that drew her to Theo. I don't know if that the Chimera thing or I honestly don't know. But when Theo was like you can't hide anything from me. I thought that was really creepy but was some good acting on Cody Christian part.

Scott and Stiles are back! Bloodstream by Ed Sheeran was playing and I was so excited but, now sciles are working together again because La Bette so I guess I have to thank La Bette for bringing them back together.

Does Theo still not known that Scott is alive or am I just tripping. Because he saw Scotts symbol so i assumed he now knows he is alive.

Oh Kira where are you?

Theo that manipulate son of a Bitch. He wants Cory to trust him but yet he threatening everyone in his pack. No you're not going to protect Scott and Stiles and his pack. You just want what you want. I'm not going to believe you. I'm not going to be forced to believe you because I just know whatever intentions are are bad.

I feel bad for Liam because he doesn't know how to apologize. He doesn't know where to start and I feel like Masons right. Sorry will be enough he doesn't have to say I'm sorry for killing you. I'm sorry for trying to kill you.I'm sorry for leaving you for dead. Sorry alone will be enough.

I am terrified because Scott he's not healing he's not able to lift stuff that means he's losing his strength. I feel like he's going to lose his eye color and go through the same thing as Derek went through and be able to transform into a full wolf. That's what I feel like this season is about.

Lydia needs to take the information that Meredith is giving her and put it to heart. Use it to save your friends they need her more than ever.

Alright Tracy is in the back door of where La bette came from and I honestly think this is like their little chimera headquarters. Where all them go and hang out at. Maybe where Theo lives because he clearly still doesn't have any parents.
Theo I still don't think that Scott ever wants to be in partnership with you no matter what happens because you kind of killed him remember?

But let's move on to Liam I don't know what's going on with Hayden and Cory but they're tryna make love with everyone in Scott's pack. Mason and now Liam I don't know if this is some coming back from the dead Chimaira trick but I'm suspicious. Just know that I'm watching out. I feel like when Hayden said when I came back nothing feels right I remembered season 3 when Stiles and Allison and Scott came back after finding the nemeton and nothing was right because they left a door ajar in their mind. Maybe that's what happened to the chimeras.

Well at least we know that La bette is from the past connecting this season 5 to season 1 when Alison read about La Bette from the beastiary (Heart Monitor).

Gerard is back and Argent ended up giving him that plant and he ate it like a dog and somehow and he felt better so I'm guessing its an antidote for the bite. Now Gerard revealed that the beast is La bette from season 1 like I just said before this.

So now Scott and Stiles are wanting to bring their pack together. That means they have to bust Lydia out from Eichen house, Find Kira, help malia talk to them, accept an apology from Liam. This was honestly the best part when they drew the symbol of his pack. It was like a promise to get everyone back.

Lastly kira is back! And she Is bringing in new mythology with the skinwalkers from Native American mythology. That's going to be really cool and I'm super excited for next week see where they're going with this.

Thank you for listening this week and I'll see you next week.

Au revoir Allison,

- Chikere