He leaned down and kissed me. It was soft and passionate. I moved my figers through his hair and tugged on it a little. Jayden moved his legs so they were in the middle of my legs. His left arm was trying to support his body so he didn't fall on me, his right arm was holding onto my waist and his thumb was caressing my stomach sending shocks of electricity in my body. Jayden moved down a little his lips leaving mine and trailing down to my jaw then my neck.

"Something about you is just so addicting." He said. His voice was rough and low.

I lifted my head so he had more access to my neck. He stayed on my sweet spot making me moan. He moved around and sometimes staying in one spot, no doubt leaving hickeys. He moved down right on my chest and my breath hitched. He stopped and looked at me.

"I can stop, Princess. We don't have to continue" he said.

"No don't. Please don't stop now" I begged.

"Are you sure Summer?" He asked.

I nodded my head and he went back to what he was doing. He kissed down in the middle of breasts and then down to my stomach. He kissed to the top of my underwear then started kissing back up but stopping once in a while.

"Jayden. Shirt" I said tugging on the top of his shirt.

He pulled away for a sec and pulled off his shirt showing off his bare chest. He leaned back down and kissed my lips. My hands roamed all over his chest. I pushed him to the side and straddled his waist. I kissed him and his hands went to my waist and he gripped my waist. I left his lips and did the same thing that he did. I kissed his jaw then down his neck leaving hickeys here and there. I kissed down his chest leaving more hickeys on the way down. I got to his jeans and when I kissed him there he cursed.

"Fuck. Summer you're going in a dangerous zone" he growled gripping my waist more tightly.

I laughed in my head and kissed back up. I kissed his mouth and Jayden flipped us back over. He stopped and took of his shirt that I was wearing.

Before he started he looked at me. "Summer. I'm gonna ask one more time before I won't be able to stop" he panted. "Are you sure you want to continue?" He asked.

If we continue then that may lead to me losing my virginty. But I would be losing it to the one I love.

I nodded my head and bit my lip. "I'm sure"

He kissed me again but this time it was soft. Wasn't rough like it was a minute ago.

Jayden lifted my body up and unclasped my bra. He threw it, it landing somewhere. He pulled away and looked down at my body. I got self conscious and went to cover myself up but Jayden saw what I was doing and grabbed my wrists pinning them above my head.

"Don't hide from me. You're beautiful" he said in the crook of my neck and then started kissing there.

A moan exscaped my mouth and I realized that our breathes were turning into pants.

I moved my feet so they were trying to move Jayden's pants off. Jayden chuckled and moved from me, removing them himself. When he got them off he kissed me and grinding into me and I felt this weird but sensational feeling inside me. Jayden Jr. was sure getting excited cause I could feel him against my thigh. Jayden moved down and kissed the insides of my thighs. Jayden stopped and locked eyes with me as he slowly pulled down my panties, making sure if I was okay. He pulled them off and threw them on the floor. He leaned back up to me and kiss my mouth. I felt his right hand go down and he started rubbing me and I moaned.

"You're so wet" Jayden whispered against my lips.

"Jayden please..." I moaned.

"I know, I know. Soon, Princess. I promise" he said.

He was teasing me and I didn't like it. I pushed him off, surprising him and I straddled him. I went to his boxers and before I can do anything I was flipped back over and Jayden pinned my hands above my head. His eyes were dark, like a black. Not gray. They were black. Swirling with lust and want.

"I'm in control" he growled. "Understand?"

I nodded my head and he kissed me. After a lot of teasing and begging Jayden finally got up and removed his boxers and holy shit his was big. He leaned over to his dresser. I saw him grab a little square thing and he ripped it open with his teeth. He put the condom on and leaned over me positioning himself above my entrence.

He looked at me "last chance" he said.

I closed my eyes and I nodded.

"Look at me in the eyes the whole time time. Tell me if it hurts to much so I can stop, okay Summer? Its gonna hurt, okay?" He said and I looked at him and nodded.

I locked eyes with him and he slowly slid in not looking away. I winced a little cause it hurt so bad. He went in a little at a time so I could adjust to it.

"Fuck, you're tight" He cursed

Once he was all the way in he stayed there for a little so I could get used to it.

"Ready?" He questioned.

"Yes" I breathed.

He slowly went out then thrusted back in. I closed my eyes and I felt a tear leave my eye. God this hurt. I felt Jayden grab on to my hands and I tertwine our fingers. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me while still thrusting in and out.

"Its okay" His whispered.

After a couple of more thrusts Jayden got faster and the pain just turned into pure pleasure and his room was filled with our moans.

"J-Jayden" I gasped as I felt this weird thing explode inside me.

"Its okay, princess. You just had your first orgasm." He chuckled.

A little bit later Jayden released, not inside me but inside the condom, and pulled out, throwing away the condom.

**Okay! You're good! Its over! But there is still more reading!**

He laid beside me cuddling up to me.

"Jayden it hurts to move my legs" I winced when I tried moving my legs.

"That's the side affect to losing your virginity. You're gonna be soar for two or three days." He said.

I moved my legs slowly and I layed on my side cuddling up to him.

"I love you, Jayden" I said.

"I love you too, Summer" he said.

And I fell asleep to the sound of our breathing and his heart beat.

The Bad Boy Is My NeighborOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara