Chapter 21

"Oh it's good to be back" Jayden said plopping on my couch.

"Feet off the coffee table" my brother said pushing Jayden's feet off.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

After prom night we all went home. Oh and guess who won prom Queen and King?

Jayden and I.

Yup we won but you probably already thought that?

When I got home I went straight to bed cause I was so tired.

When I woke up the next morning and on my side table next to my bed were a bouquet of white roses. Then when I went down stairs Jayden and Josh were cooking breakfast. Yeah they were getting along. Both gangs came over including Abby and we ate.

Dad took sis too daycare and he went to work.

Then after that the gang all left and it was just Jayden, Josh and I.

And that's were it leads to now.

"What happened? You guys were so nice this morning" I said plopping down between them.

"That was before your brother hit me with a pancake" Jayden said grumbling and glaring at Josh.

"You had it coming" Josh shrugged.

"Whatever" Jayden grumbled.

"Aw it's okay baby" I said in a baby voice and kissing him on the cheek.

"Gross" Josh whined.

"You're just jealous cause you don't have a girl" Jayden said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I don't need someone to make me happy. As long as I got Summer and Vanessa that's all I need to make me happy" Josh said

"Awe I love you too" I said hugging him.

"I never said I loved you. I just said you make me happy" he said pushing me away.

I pouted and he looked at me.

"Fine. I love you" he said

"Yay!" I said wrapping my arms around him.

I unwrapped my arms from him and cuddled up to Jayden.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to do, Princess?" Jayden asked.

"Can we go to the gym and teach me how to fight? Then teach me how to skateboard?" I asked.

"Sure" he said kissing my head.

"You guys are really grossing me out. I don't think I can hold in my breakfast" Josh said fake gagging.

"Shut up" I said kicking him.

He chuckled and turned on the tv.

************

After a couple of hours of arguing between Jayden and Josh and watching tv Jayden and I finally decided to leave and go to the gym.

I'm tired and my body hurts like hell. My muscles are going to be sore for a couple of days.

I was only dressed in a black Nike sports bra and a black spandex shorts. My hair was up and I was sweating everywhere.

"Come on, one more punch and kick" Jayden said holding the punching bag.

"Jayden I can't. I'm sore" I whined.

"I can make you sore" he smirked.

I blushed and looked down.

"Shut up" I mumbled.