Chapter 7

(Author Note)

There's a picture of Summers dress when she goes and eats with Jayden's family and then the song; Trouble by never shout never. That's the song Jayden sings to her. ENJOY!!!!

-Ally
-------------------------------------
Chapter 7

I woke up to my annoying alarm. It was Monday so I had stupid school.

I got ready for school doing the usual routine but I straightened my hair. I wore dark blue skinny jeans and I wore a white tank top and a dark blue cardigan and some silver sandals.

I was done when I heard a knock on my balcony doors. I walk over to it and opened it and there stood a freakishly hot Jayden.

He wore the schools varsity jacket which was purple. He wore some dark blue jeans a black t-shirt and some white Jordan's.

"You look...beautiful" he said smiling.

"Thanks...you don't look bad your self" I blushed.

"Are you kidding me? I look hot and you know I do" he winked at me.

"Don't let your ego get bigger " I said rolling my eyes

"Haha, well ready for school?" He questioned.

"Yeah meet you down stairs" I said he said okay then went back to his house. "Good morning" I said.

"Hey, good morning to you too" Josh said.

"I'm going to head to school already so see ya later" I said

"Okay" Josh said and I walked out. Jayden was pulled up in a red Ferrari. I just rolled my eyes and walked to his side of the car.

"I'm taking my car" I said sternly.

"Okay" he sighed.

I got in my car and we both headed to school.

When we got to school Jayden met up with me at my locker.

"So you ready for dinner tonight?" He said smiling.

"Yeah just-just don't get my brother mad. I don't want your mom to get mad and hate him or I" I sighed.

"Hey she won't hate you guys...Maybe your brother if he flips but that's his problem" he said shrugging his shoulders.

__skips school__

Today was pretty cool. Apparently Jayden's gang goes to our school. I got my daily bully today it was worse Nicole slapped me twice and said I should stop trying. But I'm not really.

It was now a quarter till seven and we had to be there by 8 o'clock.

I put on a red mini dress that went to my mid thigh and it had a silver glass belt to it and it had a sweet heart necklace to go with it, I put on red stilettos. I curled my hair then put a red bow in my hair, my nails were already painted red, and I had a ring on my ring finger-even though I'm not married- and it said 'love' and then I had a necklace that said 'love'.

I went down stairs and we had to leave in 5 minutes.

"You look very red and dressed up if we're only going next door" Josh said.

"Well I want to look nice since I'm meeting them for the first time" I lied.

"Okay... lets go and get this over with" he said. "Oh wait I'm going to run to the store real quick want something?" He asked.

"Nope but I'm going to head over there" I said walking out the door with him.

"Okay be there in a couple of minutes tell his mom that I'm sorry and that I'll be there in a little bit." he said.