Chapter 24

Okay there is another rated R part but I will tell you when. I hope you guys enjoy this. The rated R chapter was a little weird for me to write but I did it anyway. Remember to

Fan

Vote

Comment

-Ally💖
___________________________

Chapter 25

I ran back stage to see Jayden. I saw Jayden running to me with a huge smile on his face. When I got to him he grabbed me into a hug.

"Did I make you wet?" He said I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

We pulled back and he kissed me before resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you too"

---------------------------

I was at home after school got out. Jayden went to Aarons house to talk and Josh was out with his Gang doing god knows what. I finished my homework over an hour ago and it was only 5 o'clock. Abby was with her mom so I was all alone.

After hearing Jayden sing that song to say I felt frisky or whatever would be a lie. I felt weird inside and I felt like my whole body was pumped.

"I wonder....." I thought as I looked at Jayden's balcony door.

I quickly got over there and open the doors.

"Idiot" I scoffed

I walked to his closet and walked in. I looked through his shirts till I saw a couple of white and black button ups in the back of his closet. I took a white one and went to his bathroom.

I've always wanted to do this I thought.

I took off everything except for my undergarments. I put his shirt on and left it unbuttened. I quietly walked out of his room to see if his mom or sister were here.

"Nope" I said to myself and went back up to his room.

I connected my phone to his surround sound blue tooth speakers and turned the music up loud but not to loud. While playing the song 'Here's to Never Growing Up' I danced around.

"God, this is fun!" I said.

After about thirty minutes of dancing I decided to take a break. I disconnected the blue tooth and laid on his bed. I went through my Instagram and Facebook and soon after a while I fell asleep.

Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π

I felt the bed shift a little and I opened my eyes and saw that the sun was more than half way down.

How long have I been asleep? I thought.

I rolled on to my back and met a pair of gray eyes.

Shit...

Jayden was hovering over me with a smirk on his face and amusement in his eyes.

"Princess....Why are you half naked in my shirt and in my bed?" He said biting his lip.

"Well...you see...I got bored" I smiled.

He laughed a little and shook his head.

"I missed you" he whispered.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck lossley. "I missed you too"

**Another rated R. But this one is sexual! If you are in anyway affended or don't like to read this kind of stuff. I'm warning you. Skip this part and I will tell you when to stop!! Okay you may continue :D**