Chapter 11

Okay there's a picture of Abby and Summers swimming suits for later on in this chapter. Oh and just saying this chapter has like 3670 words exactly.

-Ally
--------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

The next morning I woke up to Jayden shaking me gently.

"Babe, wake up, time for school" he said.

"Noooo! Five more minutes and I'll get up, I promise" I said.

"No, get up" he demanded.

"Ugh fine" I said, I opened my eyes and look to my side and saw Jayden's arms crossed over his chest and he had a pissed look on his face."I'm getting up, gah" I said getting up. He nodded whiling smiling and went to my bathroom.

I got up and went to my closet, I put on a pink crop top and it showed my stomach and it was sleeve less. I put on my black leather jacket with sleeves that went to my elbow and I put on black miss me shorts with sparkle on the butt which I call sparkle butt jeans. Then, I put on pink sandals. When I walked out of the closet Jayden walked out of my bathroom and his hair was in different directions but honestly it looked very sexy on him. I shook my head and went to my bathroom but was pulled by my waist and I crashed into Jayden's chest.

"You look hot today" He said smirking. I just rolled my eyes and got out of his grip.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, when I was putting foundation on Jayden crossed his arms and leaned on the door frame and looked at me.

"What?" I said looking at him through the mirror.

"Why do you put make up on? You look beautiful just the way you are" he said and came up behind me and hugged me around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

He unwrapped his arms from me and just walked out not saying a word.

'What's wrong with him?' I thought to myself

I put on my foundation and then put mascara on and cupcake lip gloss. I curled my hair and looked at myself in the body mirror. I look good.

I went down stairs and saw everyone awake and eating cereal.

"Whoa" Cameron said and I blushed and looked down."Ow!" He said I looked up and saw him rubbing his shoulder. I looked next to him and Jayden looked mad. No, let me re-say, that he was just livid

I went up behind Jayden and hugged him from behind and rested my head on his back.

"Okay...Come on love birds, time to go" Jacob said.

I let go of Jayden and quickly grabbed an apple. We all went to our cars which by the way, we all had sports cars. Corvette's, Mustang's, and Challenger's. I got into my car and we drove to school I was the last one and was following the rest.

When we first pulled up the guys were roaring their engines.

'Boys' I thought rolling my eyes.

Everyone that was once crowding the parking lot, were now making a road for us to park our cars. I felt really awesome. Why? You might ask. Because, when we all got out I was in front of the boys with Josh on my right side and Jayden on my left. The rest were behind us. It felt really good for once.

I saw Nicole at the corner of my eye and stopped. I grabbed Jayden and crashed my lips to his and at first he was shocked but responded. I smirked when Nicole walked off. Oh, no not walked, she stomped off in anger.