It'll Be OK

Matron Tauth de Aine's Glade
Logging Roads
Thurston County
United States of America
12 August, 1986
0330

We all stared at Matron Aine rubbed her belly, starting at the top, beneath her small, milk plumped breasts, and slowly rubbing down it until one hand spread open her sex and the other rubbed up and down it to tease the small opening at the bottom and the tiny nub at the top. Milk and blood ran from her nipples, a thin stream of it running from the tip of each breasts, onto her belly, across the roundness, and then down her thighs.

She was displaying for us. It made the lizard get caught between panic and lust, hammering on both the FLEE and the BREED buttons in equal measure. I was are I had an erection so hard it hurt, that my balls ached with need for the diminutive woman.

"Strip, now, don't look down, don't look away from her," I said softly, unbuttoning my jeans before crouching down and undoing my boots by feel.

"Three of you. So sweet," Aine said, her voice thick and sultry. I stared in her eyes, holding them with my own. She moaned softly, breathing out glittering green motes that swirled through the glade, some coming to rest on my knee, and I knew that Nancy, Bomber, and I were probably covered in them. I briefly wondered what effect that might have on us, but kept the majority of my attention on Matron Aine as she licked her lips with her long cat-like tongue.

"We're in danger, aren't we?" Nancy asked. Her voice didn't have any tremor in it, no trace of the fear I was worried she'd display.

"Yes, kelly Nagle, you are," Aine smiled, her hands coming up to cup her breasts. "There is no need for you to worry about mortal concerns. You can stay here, with me, in my glade, and let those concerns wash away as we bring pleasure and company to one another."

"I thank you for your generous offer, Matron Aine," Nagle said solemly. I heard clothing whisper as it fell to the ground. I stepped out of my boots and socks, then my pants, before starting to work on my flannel shirt. "I have duties to attend to and two boys to care for."

"They can remain here with us, kelly Nagle, and we can feed upon one another's lusts until we are all sated and the petty world of mortals has faded from memory," Matron Aine smiled.

"There are matters of blood and honor, Matron Aine," Bomber said, his voice thick.

"Blood and honor," Matron Aine repeated, and her hands went back to work again. She moaned softly.

"The Matrons of the McCullen family seek to set aside their Patron and seize power," I said, dropping my flannel shirt and pulling my T-shirt over my head to drop it in the puddle.

Matron Aine hissed like a cat, her hands clasping in front of her, showing her sharp and serrated teeth. "They dare not," She spat.

"It is true, Tauth de Aine," I told her. "They plot with the McDaurn family Matrons, who's power has long been unrestrained by a Patron. They will feed the boys cabbage stew, dull their minds, and weaken the bloodline."

She hissed again, her eyes glowing bright venomous green.

"They will seek to enslave you again, Tauth de Aine, to bind you back into the bloodline and into slumber where once again you will dream you are a mortal woman," Bomber told her.

"NEVER!" Tauth de Aine spit. "I will NEVER be bound like that again."

"If you keep us here, they will find you, then they will come with fire and steel. You will be forced to kneel and they will take your daughters for their own," Nancy said. "Their bellies will be swollen by the men the Matrons choose, and they will consider your blood weak enough to do as they wish."