Chapter 2

The next week was as hopeless as the first week in dance class. Although I found it really hard, I didn't tell Sam, or any of my other friends,  how hard it truly was because I didn't want him to be worried. I had told him about Brody, and he was glad that I had met a friend. We were learning how to do the tango that week, but Ms July wouldn't let pair me up with Brody or any of the really good male dancers in our group because I wasn't 'Sexy' enough. I had a plan to change her mind though.

Kurt also moved to New York that week, and amazingly got a really nice apartment and a job at 'Vogue.com'. He was incredibly lucky.

Going back to the start of the week, the first thing that happened was Brittney got kicked off the Cheerios. Since she was oldest member, she had taken the liberty to make up a routine for Ms Sylvester. She invited all of us to see it when she showed it to Ms Sylvester.

'This is exciting', I whispered to Sam, who was sitting beside me.

'Totally', Sam whispered back.

Just then Brittney walked into the gym and announced, 'Thank you guys for all coming, and thank you Ms Sylvester for letting me do this. I hope you enjoy it!'

She then walked to her starting position, and the music then started thumping.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brittney: 'Hey over there, please forgive me if I'm coming too strong. Hate to stay but you're winning, and they're playing my favorite song. So come here a little closer, wanna whisper in your ear. Make it clear, little question. Wanna know just how you feel. If I said my heart was beating loud, if we could escape the crowd somehow. If I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me? 'Cos you feel like paradise, and I need a vacation tonight. So if I said I want your body now, would you hold it against me? If I said I want your body, would you hold it against me? Give me something good, don't wanna wait I want it now. Pop it like a hood, and show me how you work it out. Would you hold it against me? If I said my heart was beating loud, would you hold it against me?'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'WHOO!', we all cheered.

'GO BRITTNEY!', Tina cheered.

We saw Brittney bursting with pride, walk over to Ms Sylvester to get her verdict. A few minutes later we heard the words we never though we would hear 'Brittney you're cut.'

A shocked silence went through the gym, as Brittney ran out in tears.

'Why was she cut?', Mr Shue asked us later at glee rehearsal, before Brittney arrived.

'What I heard was that there's a new pretty blonde girl after joining, and that's why Ms Sylvester didn't want her anymore', Artie explained.

'Yeah and you know who the pretty blonde girl is going out with?', Sam replied, 'Just Jake'!'

Ever since his audition the guy that had had the decent voice was known as 'Just Jake' in the glee club. Even Mr Shue called him that!

Just then Brittney walked in, wearing a baggy hoodie and sweatpants. Her hair was also unbrushed.

'Hey Britt!', said Mr Shue, as she sat down, 'Are you ok?'