It as orochmaru.

He smiled at me and I fell to my knees, screaming. The pain of the curse mark had taken over my body and there was nothing that I could do to stop it.

I could feel the mark pulling at my chakra, forcing it to become visible all around my body.

No, i couldn't let this thing take control of me. I couldn't!

I had to resist. I had to fight . I had t-

And suddenly, I was overcome with rage.

and I blacked out.

Kakashi's P.O.V *****

My eyes widened as I watched my neice sink down to the floor, clutching her neck in pain. The pain must be unbearable...

And then, she stood up. I felt immense amounts of chakra flowing from her. Oh no...

the curse mark.

I took my eyes off her for one second and signaled anko for her queue. She nodded as soon as her eyes locked with mine and I turned back to maki, ready to take action.

What I saw, I truly couldn't believe.

The curse mark had now spread all throughout her body, which was standing over a broken and crumpled Lee and a teary gai sensei who was standing over his unconscious student crying.

How did she get to him so fast? No way she could do that much damage in the mere second.

Is this the power of the curse mark?

Anko was right. She had to be restrained.

Immediately.

**************************

Third Person P.O.V.

The genin watching the fight were amazed at the power displayed my Maki. But what were those marks all over her body? They wondered.

Three genin in the room knew, though. Team 7. Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto, watched as Maki destroyed Lee before their eyes with horrified faces.

"MAKI WHAT ARE YOU-" Naruto yelled, about to jump down and stop their teammate. Sasuke and Sakura held him back and Sasuke interrupted him.

"Moron, the power of that mark is out of your league. Let the jounin handle it. We did warn her..."

And indeed, the jounin were holding her back. Gai and Kurenai were holding her arms and legs back, and Kakashi was holding her neck to keep her from biting him.

Everyone could tell that Maki had really gone crazy. They wondered.. what could possibly drive her to  this point? The end.

The third hokage spoke up.

"It seems that there is a bit of a dilemma with one of the genin. Don't worry about it, but for the time being, the preliminaries will be delayed. You all can wait here, we will let you know when the fights will start up again."

Talking filled the room as everyone stared to the center. 

An emergency team was taking Lee to the hospital immediately and three jounin were holding Maki who was still out of control.

"Kakashi Sensei!" Sakura cried out.

The two boys of team 7 just waited in silence.

Kakashi turned around and looked up to the second floor, while holding his neice's neck. He gave Team 7 one of his infamous close eyed smiles. "Don't worry guys! Maki will be back to normal soon. I'll make sure of it."

One of the medical ninja rushed over to Maki with a needle and shot it into her arm.

"That should do it, It'll wear off in a couple of minutes though." She informed Kakashi.

He nodded and tossed a now limp and relaxed Maki over his shoulder as everyone stared quietly, thinking to themselves and wondering what is going to happen to this girl.

But one particular ninja, a sound ninja knew. He was the sensei of the sound ninja, also known as Orochimaru. And he knew exactly how he could get to this girl.

His plan was already in motion, and so far, It was working out perfectly.

A/N- Hello! I'm honestly so tired right now. I've been out all day! Or I would have updated sooner, sorry guys! But anyways, you should totally vote and comment and follow! :D Goodnight ! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)

And special thanks to my internet besty, gaara119 :) She was my inspiration for writing this chapter! She inspired the twist to my plot, her losing control over her curse mark and what not. With out her i would've written a really boring chapter. Intense fight with Lee, but the same story line which would be super boring. 

So thank her!!!! 

Thanks gaara119, love ya :)