Chapter 6 - New bonds

The next day, early evening
-------------------------

After explaining to the Cha parents that they would have a few friends coming over, Luhan and Sehun went to Luhan's bedroom to wait.
They sat on Luhan's bed in a somewhat awkward silence, as none of them really knew what to say.

Sehun kept stealing quick glances at Luhan, admiring the older's facial features, and his hair that had been blown around by the wind all day, but somehow still managed to look flawless.
What Sehun didn't know though, was that Luhan had caught him staring a long time ago. If Sehun had known, he'd be embarrassed, so the two kept glancing at each other, both their hearts beating faster with time, but still, neither of them broke the silence.
It was one that could only be broken from the outside, because from the two's point of view it was a silence that made them weak for each other, they were in a daze unable to process anything or anyone but the person in front of them.

'It causes one to constantly be in desperate need of a certain person's attention and affection, it is, so to speak, a deadly addiction.'
Lay's words echoed in Luhan's mind for the hundredth time since that day, but the words themselves didn't scare him, they only made him more determined to keep their love a secret. Because what made him scared was that he knew, that the very second it slipped out, the two of them would be separated. Lay was right, it was a deadly addiction, but it was one Luhan, and hopefully Sehun too, were willing to endure.

Time went by as the two sat in their enchanting silence, and soon a knock on the door was heard. They both shook their heads in slight confusion and disappointment that the silence was gone.
Sehun got up from the bed, gave a slight nod directed at Luhan and signaled that he'd open the door. Luhan nodded.
The younger turned the door handle to reveal a boy in semi-formal clothes. He didn't spare Sehun a look, he just went straight past him and made his way to Luhan who was still sitting on his bed.

"Sorry I am a bit late, my parents had many tasks for me today. You seemed rather serious in your text. What did you want to talk to me about, Luhan?"
The boy's name was Do Kyungsoo.
Kyungsoo spoke with a formal tone, it was impossible not to notice that he was from family far up the ranks.

And he was, the boy. He'd been raised very strictly and he always behaved professionally. However, that was only when his family was watching. Inside, he was a boy overflowing with jokes and humor that he often let out when he met up with Luhan. They used to do that all the time, but after they'd gotten their professions at the spring town meeting this year, they'd only seen each other twice, one of them being now.
So because of that, he didn't yet know about Luhan and his butler.

"Actually, there is one more person coming over, one of Sehun's close friends. I'll introduce you all when he arrives. " Luhan explained.

And soon after, the person in question arrived. He was slightly taller than Sehun, thereby gaining the title of the tallest person in the room. It was Jongin, Tao's butler.
After entering the room, his eyes immediately locked themselves on Kyungsoo, amazed by everything about this unknown boy.
Kyungsoo was intimidated by the tall, young butler, but he brushed it off, goosebumps embracing his whole body, before asking Luhan again what this whole thing was about.

"Well, " Luhan answered his friend, "it's kind of a long story, but I guess I'll just start explaining... This, " he pointed to the boy, "is my friend, Kyungsoo. We used to be very close... And this, " he pointed to Sehun, "is Sehun. He started as my personal butler this spring but you already know that. Everyone does, I guess. Nothing special was going on in the beginning, but we became closer, and then something happened that I can't really explain well... I became addicted.. To him... And th--" he was cut off by a confused - or furious, he couldn't really tell - Kyungsoo.

"Wait ~ a minute. Right there. Too fast, too fast. You forgot one... " he lifted his pale hand and pointed to Jongin.

The tall boy introduced himself as Kim Jongin, 17 years of age, which made him almost a year younger than Kyungsoo. He was from a middle-rank family where the majority were already butlers under the high-ranked families.
Kyungsoo felt an urge to know more about this Jongin boy. During his whole introduction, Kyungsoo's eyes were wide, and he was all quiet.
But he had to keep it in for now, they had to let Luhan and Sehun say what they'd wanted to tell the other two from the start.

And so, they did. Luhan spoke most of the time, accompanied by short comments from Sehun.
When they were done, Kyungsoo's eyes were wider than when he was listening to Jongin. Jongin just stared at Sehun the whole time, maintaining a poker face.

---------------------

"So we're 'just' supposed to keep all this a secret? Huh?!" Kyungsoo startled everyone with his sudden outburst.
His face turned red, and he started to slowly move towards the two love struck boys, his eyes threateningly big.

Fortunately for Luhan and Sehun, their friends had become rather close.
Jongin gently grabbed Kyungsoo's waist and held the small, angry boy back so he couldn't do any harm.

--------------------

A/N: Oookay, that went... Another way than I expected??
I swear they're living lives of their own I can't control it, sorry ~

Please vote,,,,, ,