Chapter 1 - Friendship?

One month later
--------------------
"Luhan ~"

Ugh, this kid... But I guess I best get up.
Luhan slowly opened his eyes, letting them adjust to the brightness of the bedroom.
He'd gotten used to it now, little by little, and now it just felt natural to see this first thing in the morning.
By "this thing" though, he did not mean the room.

A tall figure was standing by Luhan's bed, softly calling him out of his sleep.
"Luhan ~" it said again. He said again.

Luhan smiled unconsciously, his whole face still buried in his blanket as this was his preferred sleeping position.
Annoying. Why am I smiling so early in the day.. Can't everything just wait for a bit? I need more sleep! Luhan was lost in thought, so he was not prepared when the other boy suddenly grabbed the end of the sheets and quickly pulling it off.
Luhan shivered all over at the sudden cold breeze, then he curled up in a fetus position.

"Sehun, can you not, please..." he told his servant.

"I am afraid I cannot not, sir." Sehun answered, empathizing the word sir. He was being sarcastic, Luhan knew that, but it still felt satisfying.

As he finally got himself together and sat up, Sehun handed him his clothes.
He began taking off his pajama, but suddenly hesitated.
"Can you turn around for a minute, Sehun..?" he asked the 6 months younger male.
Sehun did what he was told, disappointed that once again, he would not get to see the elder's slender body without cover.
He was not attracted to Luhan in any way, but he somehow felt a strange curiosity for how Luhan looked under layers of clothing.

When Luhan was done changing, the two went downstairs to join the rest of the family, plus of course Tao's new "butler".

While Luhan's butler had next to milky white skin, Tao's was fairly tanned.
His eyes had the shape of crescent moons, and he had an angel's personality.

The two late boys sat down and Luhan began to eat, carefully separating everything into small pieces as to not dirty himself. This was a major pet peeve of his.
Sehun and the other butler were to not eat until their masters had finished their meals, and they would do so in another room as the masters would finish getting ready for the tasks of the day.

--------------------

As the two, master and butler, had grown to know each other better, they would spend more and more time together, an unheard-of master-servant friendship.

Every morning, Luhan would wake up just a few minutes before Sehun came in to wake him up, only so that he wouldn't miss a second of Sehun's soft and somehow soothing voice.

Over time, he would become more and more eager to see Sehun, and the usually cold and slightly arrogant boy would soon be replaced by a happier Luhan.
Sehun of course took notice in this, and he was proud to see Luhan this way. It made him proud, but not as much as it made his family proud.

You see, the system in the community only allowed boys and girls of medium to high rank to become butlers and maids of families with high ranks.
But this boy, from a low-ranked family, had been chosen to fill the job as a butler.
This was a huge honor and help for his family that now had more connections and could receive help from the higher-ups of the town.

He thought about Luhan, who had treated him as a bug in the beginning, day after day becoming more friendly, and Sehun also liked him more and more.

Sehun smiled to himself as he thought about this for the 10000th time since the day in the Ivory Tent, where Healer Lay had given him this job.

While smiling to himself, Sehun did not notice his master staring at his arched lips.

--------------------

A/N:
Soo... That's it for the second chapter! I really hope you liked this and will keep this in your library, because I will be uploading new chapters regularity ~

Please press the lil star...
at the bottom bar...
If you like...
What I write...