Prolouge

A/N Hey Wattpaders!!!! SO In case you didn't know I LOVE Halloween. Ever year I like to dress up and decorate the house. All of my family, not just my parents and I are addicted to Halloween. I plan on putting Halloween Music in the side bar every chapter :)

Anyways so I decided to write a book with that kind of theme. So this will be about Jacqueline Olive Lanturn or Jackie O. Lantern. She loves Halloween and discovers an amazing secret about her Mother. :O

Hope you enjoy it! Vote, Fan and Comment, of course!

Autumn Brook Lane's leaves fall quickly each autumn, leaving a carpet of red, orange, yellow and brown beneath the feet of Trick or Treaters. The time being only 7:30 but already the full moon sends slivery beams below. But at this moment something will change the fate of a young girl at 1952 Autumn Brook Lane.

Two women dressed as witch's are walking to that very house. Although they aren't wearing costumes. The first a young women with blonde curls and sea green eyes, is sobbing uncontrollably. The other an elder women with gray hair that was once black and hazel eyes.

"Matilda, you must dry you tears if we are to explain this to Jeffery." The elder women said. She patted Matilda's back.

"But Hazel, it was Sabrina! She had a child and husband! A life ahead of her!" Matilda cried.

"I know but we need to focus on Jeffery and Jacqueline's fate." Hazel replied. The pair arrived at the house numbered 1952. It was made of cinnamon coloured bricks and had a cocoa coloured roof. The windows, door and garage painted a lovely shade of crème.

Through one of the windows, a little redhead girl was sitting with her father as they watch "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!" Hazel rang the doorbell. The girl's father appeared at the door.

"Hazel, Matilda! I was expecting Sabrina!" He said cheerfully.

"Jeffery, we there's something we need to talk about." Hazel said grimly. Jeffery's smile faded.

"There was a... incident." Matilda whispered "She didn't survive."

Jeffery stared blankly.

"You're lying."

"Jeffery... we are sorry but-" Hazel began. But Jeffery didn't want to hear it. He slammed the door.

Jacqueline asked where her mommy was all night. The next day Jeffery knew it was true. Sabrina was dead and Jacqueline had been brought into her world.