Valentines Day

David.
       I open the  door and find David holding a bouquet of roses, a big teddy bear , a box of chocolates, and a giant card. "OH my gosh David you didn't need to get all of this for me!" I said once  he put all of his gifts on the counter. "I know but I  wanted to." He shrugs. I give him a kiss then he looks down at my attire. "Umm did you forget it's Valentines day?" I laughed. "No I just don't like going out on valentines day." He nodded. "Okay what do you wanna do?" the stove goes off. I smile. "Pizzas done!"
     We both snuggle up together on the couch in our sweat pants with pizza, root beer floats, popcorn, and chocolate strawberrys while watching  the "valentines day movie. "See isn't this better than going out?" I asked. "Much better!" He said kissing my temple.

Gold.
     My phone buzzed.
'Meet me at Granny's'
~~~~Rumple.
I quickly check how I look in the mirror grab my coat and run out the door. Earlier today Rumple had told me to dress in something nice, 'what was he planing and why is today so special?' I wondered as I walked down the street to granny's with my red high hills  clicking on the concrete sidewalk. I was wearing a tight short black lace dress, I'd even currled my hair. I walk up to granny's but it had sign that read, 'closed for a nights rent.' "What the hell!" I whispered  and walked in. "Rumple?" I called out into the dark. "Right here dearie." He said placing a hand on My shoulder causing me too jump.
     We ate sapageti in candle light, danced and many other things.

Jefferson.
     Grace and I sat on the floor in my house and finnished making valentine cards for her friends. A knock at the door sounded off. Grace jumped up. "I'll get it!" She chimed. A few seconds later she came back holding a dozen red, white, and pink roses. "Mr. French Dropped these off saying there for you. From a very special someone." Grace said handing me the roses. I read the card.
     Dear (Y/n),
I love you so much. Meet me at 7:00 at the park.
     Xoxo Jefferson.
After handing out Graces cards I dropped her off with Snow. I quickly dressed in a cute outfit and headed to the park. I found Jefferson sitting on a red and white checkered blanket. He had wine, sandwichs, and other foods all set up. "So this is your idea of a romantic valentines day date." I said and sat next to him. "Yes why is something wrong? " he asks frantically. I laugh and kiss him. "Nope it perfect."

Will.
     I chase Will up a hill. Truthfully I had no idea what to expect with him. After running uphill for a while we stoped a picknick table. It was covered with a red table cloth, lit with oil lanterns, flowers in a vase, whisky, hot juicy Ham, and warm scones with melted sweet honey butter were his food choice.  "Will you did all of this?" I asked sitting down at the table. He nodded. "Do you like it luv?" He asked. "I love it!" I chimed. "Good cause the campfire is for smores." He said pointing at the crackling fire. I gave him a worried look. "You, Alcohol, and fire. Hmm I don't see anything good coming from that but okay."I laughed.

Cyrus. (Wonderland )
     We both sat at the edge of a cliff and watched the sunset. "You know where I come from today is a very special day." I mentioned. "Really and what's that?" He asked. "A holiday called valentines day." He gave me an interested look. "Really and what  do you do on this holiday?" He shruged. "Well guys don't fancy it as much as girl's do but we give each other gifts like flowers, chocolates, cookies, and lots of other things, oh and the holiday usually sucks for single people." "Oh... well at least your not single... you will always have me." He says handing me a rose. I smile exepting It. "Why thank you." I said and plant a kiss on his lips. Causing him too go red.

Merlin. (Before Camelot)
     I sit in my house reading books of spells trying to figure out how to make a cake with magic. I decided to attempt at one recipe and frown as I fail. it turned into fudge. Arms wrap around me. "Lovey afternoon isn't it (Y/n)?" Merlin's voice whispers into my ears shooting chills down my back. "Yes a lovley afternoon indeed." I smirk and trun around to see Merlin holding a rose. I  lift my eye brows. "What's this for?" I ask. He smiles. "I don't know just trying to make a holiday." "A holiday...and what might this holiday be called?" I asked laughing. "Well let's see... how about We name it Valentine. You know after our friend." I think a moment "Valentines Day... well it does have a nice ring too it." He gives me a kiss. "Happy valentines day."

Felix.
     Felix leads me to a waterfall were he had set up a feast for two. "Felix it's beautiful!" I sheik and kiss him. "Happy valentines day (Y/n)" he said happily.

(I know the last three suck but its gonna take me a bit before I get into the habit for these three.)

Robin.
     Roland, Robin and I sit on the couch in my apartment as Roland eats His valentines candy. Robin hands me a hand made card and a small red velvet box. I opened the box after reading the card. Inside the box was a beautiful braclet. I lean in and kiss him.

Hook.
      We both sit on the docks tossing pebbles into the water. "Guess what. " he says happily. "What?" I ask. "I am giving you the most amazing valentines gift of all time." "And whats that.?" He turns my head towards his ship. "(Y/n) we can sail the seven seas together hand in..." he pauses and looks at his hook. "Well hook. Whats mine is yours." "are You joking... you better not be joking and just getting my hopes up for nothing." He laughed. "No I'm not joking... now let set sails shall we. "

Graham.
     (Sorry idk what to do for  him.)

Neal.
     I lay in bed with a huge headache, sneezing, and coughing. I hated to admit it but I was sick. Neal walks into the apartment. "(Y/n)!" He calls out. "In here!" I cough. Neal walks into my room. "Hey....what are you still doing in bed it's like 4:00 in the evening." He slightly frowns. "Global warming is getting to me." I said trying to get him to laugh. It didn't work. "Neal I'm so sorry I know you've spent the last couple days planning tonight but I'm sick." He walked out of the room. "I said I was sorry!" I shouted causeing me to start caughing. He walks back in with a push cart table. It was covered with a cloth and lot's of food. "I seen how sick you were this morning so I brought everything to you." He hands me a glass of wine. I take a sip of it expecting the bitter sweetness to greet my tast buds, but instead pure hell entered my mouth. I quickly spit it out. "What the hell is this poison!?" I shout. He shrugged. "Cough medison."

AN: Hey guys so sorry this is a week late. I also will soon make up for Graham, Peter, August, and Henry later.