Movie Night

David.
The sound of popcorn popping in the microwave filled David's apartment. A strong , warm, buttery smell flooded the kitchen and front room. "So what movie are We watching (y/n)?" David asked. "HARRY POTTER!!!" I squealed like a little girl. David put the popcorn into a big bowl. "How many movies are in this series?" I though a moment. "7? I think." His eyes widened. "Oh boy...". I pull him onto the couch after I put the disk in. We cuddled as the Movie started.

Rumple.
I run up the steps to his house and knock on the door. "(Y/N)?! What... " I hold up my hand and he stopped in mid sentence. "Let me into your house you will... no questions you will ask." I giggled at my reference happily and walked into his house. "(Y/N). What are you doing here in you pajamas at 8:00?..not that I'm complaining." He asked and mumbled the last part. I turned on the tv and put my movie in. "(Y/N)?" I smiled. "Henry told me you've never seen my favorite movie series." I said as the yellow words came onto the black screen. "Star Wars. That's why Henry was asking me So many questions yesterday." He said walking over to me. "Yeah now sit down and watch while I get the ice cream ready." I said pushing him onto the couch. "Leave that to me. " he said making my favorite ice cream appear on the coffee table. I sit down next too him . "I find your lack of faith disturbing Mr. Gold." "Oh really?" I smiled ready four my next comment. "Well there are 6 more after this movie may the force be with you. "

Jefferson.
I wrap my arms around Jefferson's neck and kissed his cheak. "Grace is gone on a sleep over so why don't we have some fun 'my precious.'' I said in the voice of Smegal. He turned around and pecked my nose. "Sure But why did you say it like that?" "It was a Lord of the Rings reference." His eyes widened. "Lord of the what now?" My mouth gapped open. I smacked the side of his head. "I'm the worst girlfriend ever." I said in a pouting tone. "No your not." He said in a calming voice. "How can I make it up to you?" He asked. I smiled like a lunatic. "You just asked The dangerous question. But since you asked it's time for you to get hooked on the adventures of a hobbit. "

Will.
"Will?" I said turning to him. We were at granny's diner. "Yes luv?" Will asked while taking a sip of hard liquor. "What would you do if the world was taken over by monkeys?" He choked on his drink. "What the bloody hell kind of questions is that?!" He said. "Sorry I was thinking about a Movie." "What one?" I smiled. "Planet of the Apes." He nodded. "Well now I'm interested to see this movie thanks." "We can watch it in my apartment." He held up his hand. "No need I bought my own apartment."
He took me to hid place and we watched the movie I think it mortified him.

Robin.
Roland, Robin, and I all Jumped onto the couch. What are we watching (Y/N)? Is it child appropriate." Robin asked. I nodded. "Yes Robin I think Indiana Jones is child appropriate if there are adults present." "Okay if you say So."

Hook.
I pull hook into my apartment. "Ready to watch your new favorite movie?!" I squealed. "What Movie is this exactly?" "Pirates of the Carabian." He smiled happily. "A movie I'm sure to enjoy."

Graham.
I pulled him into my apartment and grab milk and cookies. A insane smile played across my face. "What?" Graham asked. I just giggled. "Wanna watch Jurassic Park?" I asked. Here nodded with a hint of worry. Probably just uncomfortable with how excited I am.

Neal.
Neal and I run into our apartment and raced to the movie cabnit. He held up the Rocky Balbowa movie set and I held up the X- men collection. "Rock paper scissors!" We both yell while pulling our Hand moves. "Rock beats scissors! I win!!" I shout. "Alright (y/n) you win. Put in the movie I'll get the goodies."

August.
August walks into our apartment and found me watching 'Rush Hour'. "(Y/n) what are you doing?" I grin. "Watching a movie come and sit."

Dr. Whale.
I barge into Whale's house. "Let's get this party started!" I yelled. Grabbing his shoulders causing him to jump. "(Y/n) you gave me a heart attack." I giggled at my next comment. "It's not like you can't find another in this town." He rolled his eyes. I jumped onto the couch next to him. "Not to be rude but why are you here (Y/n)?" He said going back to reading his book. I Put my hand over my hurt heart. "Gosh and I thought you loved me. That comment stings." I said playfully scoiting away. "I do love you." He said pulling me close. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Well back to my original question." He said. I nodded. "Right... how do you feel about the aquatic life preferably sharks." He shrugged. "Okay I guess." I smile. "I'll fig that for you." I said holding up the movie. Jaws.

Peter Pan.
I begged Peter to take me to the movie theater in London. And he finally gave in. "Come on Peter hurry up!" I squealed. Peter rolled his eyes and followed me in wearing the modern clothes he hated it. "What exactly are we watching." I smiled. "Get this Peter Pan."

Henry.
I ran up the steps to Regina's house And knocked on the door. Regina answered. "Hello (Y/n)." She said smiling. I smiled. "Hi Ms. Mills. Is Henry here." She nodded. "Yes he's up in his room watching a movie." I ran up the stairs to his room. Henry was watching the avenger movie. "(Y/n)! Come watch avengers with me."