Happy Birthday (y/n)! part 1

David.
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! your alarm clock sounded off. You open your (e/c) eyes and stare at the wall for a second than rolled over and pressed the snooze button.
You yawn sit up and rub your eyes. The smell of freshly cooked Bacon and French Toast tickled each one of your taste buds. You get out of bed and find rose petals leading into the kitchen so you fallow them. Once you reach the kitchen you find David placing a big plate of French toast, sizzling hot bacon, and eggs on the table with a red table cloth. Along with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.
"Well well well... Looks like Sleeping Beauty has finally awoken, but alas her true love has not kissed her." David said jokingly. You laughed.
"Ha Ha that's really funny besides how did you get into my apartment?"
He held up his car keys and there one of your house keys dangled. "you gave me a key... Now sit down and eat before my master piece gets cold." you sat down and smiled at the arrangement of beautiful (your fav flowers). You take a bite of the French toast, it seemed like it was melting in your mouth. "Wow David these are amazing!" he smiled and handed you a card and a small box. "the card is hand made. By me." he smiled. You opened the card. You started to tear up as you read the card.

Dear sweet (y/n),
You are the love of my life. The one person that gives me hope and faith when there is non. When people doubt me you believe in me with every ounce of your heart. Your eyes are like Crystal flames with a spark of love that cannot be put out. When I can not sleep I think of you and our bright future. So just as you give me all your love I'll give you all mine. Happy Birthday (y/n).
Love David.
You hugged and kissed him before you opened the box. Wiping away your tears of joy and happiness you say, " David! You remembered thank you I don't know how I can ever repay you." he smiled. "(y/n) you don't have to repay me I did it out of my love for you. Now open the box." you nodded and grabbed the small box, it was silver with little specks of gold all over it a red ribbon was tied in a bow around it.
Once you opened the box your eyes met a beautiful Stirling Sliver necklace with a (your birth stone) on it next to the (your birth stone) was a
Heart locket with fairy dust and a picture of him and you in it. "Oh David its beautiful thank you." he kissed you and sat down to eat. "come on we still have a long day ahead of us. "

Mr. Gold.
It was a beautiful evening and the sunset was absolutely amazing expcialy since you were with the love of your life Rumple. "So (y/n)..... I've decided that I would like to know more about you. whould that be alright with you?" Rumple asked curiously. "Go ahead . every question you ask I have an answer. But every answer and question comes with a price." he slightly chuckles noticing what you had done. "Okay that's not fair you can't use my material agent me." you laughed. "just giving you a taste of your own medicine." he rolls his eyes playfully. "Fine what is the price?" I smile and slide closer to him (which is almost impossible). "for every question you ask I ask you a question in return. "
"first question. What's the one thing you love to do the most on your free time? " he asked. You straightened up. "well (......) I love to (........) on my free time. What is it that you like about me?" he thought for a moment. "That's a tough one because there are so many things to love about you , but I'd say my number one thing of all is how you except me for who I am and that you never try to change me..... What's the top thing you love about me?" you looked to the stars trying to find a answer that will top his. "Your Flaws and mistakes." he intrupted you. "My flaws and mistakes? What do you mean?" he asked. "well every one has their flaws and mistake of course, but yours are bigger. The bigger and worse your flaws and mistakes are the better man you become or try to be. You learn more from your mistakes than any other man I have ever met." we leand in and kissed. Then when we pulled appart fire works exploded spelling 'Happy Birthday (y/n)!!!<3'

Other characters to be continued.

Hey sorry guys I've been really busy lately so I haven't been able to update, but I'm finally getting to it:) I hope you liked part 1 with the first two characters. Which one did you like better? Let me know with a message or coment below. Part 2 is coming out soon!