First Met (Before Curse)

Charming.
     You were running from the Evil Queens guards. The guards were gaining on you. Just your luck you found a man on a horse. The mean pulled you up into the horse and the horse started running full speed.
      Once your life the guards he stops the horse.
"Thank you!... Than you so much." your eyes widened when you started at him.
"Aren't you Prince James?  King George's adopted son."
Charming nods.
"Yes, but you can call me James."
"okay...  I'm (y/n). Thank you again... If it wasn't for you I'd most likely be dead by now."
He laughed slightly.
"What did you do anyway."
"Well I didn't do anything... My mother started bad mouthing the Queen."
      He nods signaling that he understands.
"Umm you haven't by any chance seen..." you cut him off.
"Snow White."
"How did you know that o was going to bring her up."
"Because I seen her yesterday heading into the deeper part of the woods. And she stopped and asked directions and mentioned, Prince Charming,  and so far your the only Prince I've seen, so figurs."
"okay so she's headed into the woods in what direction exactly."
"umm About two days north."
"Thank you!" he rides off.
"No.... Problem. "

Rumplestiltskin.
      Finding the Dark One is no walk in the Garden when you don't have the dagger, but you'll just have to make do for your search.
     In the first place you wouldn't have to find the Dark One if you had learned to control your magic before you hurt your mother on accident.
Flashback.
     You had gotten pissed off by your little brother. And your mother tried to calm you down, but nothing helped you calm down  you had so much anger locked up inside you and had finally hit the explosion point.
      You sent your mother into complete shock. Your father banished you from the kingdom.
Present.
      You sat down under a tree.
"I give up!" you yell.
"Give up on what?"
I'm going crazy my mind it's taking back to me. You mouth.
     You stand up and start to walk towards the middle of nowhere.
"I can't help you Dearie if you won't talk." a high pitched child like male voice says.
You quickly turn in your heals.
"your the Dark One! Right? "
"That I am why?"
"Okay..... you can take away magic right."
"Yes I can..... "
"Take my magic away now please I don't want it anymore! Just... " he cut you off.
"you didn't let me finish. Yes I can take away magic... But I won't." your heart drops.
"But... I... I don't want it." you swallow hard.
"And why don't you want it?" he asked.
"I can't control it... I hurt my mother. G I can't go back home because of it. It's a complete curse."
     Rumplestiltskin laughed.
"Curse! Dearie it anything magic is one of the best things you can have. Besides why do you want it gone if you can't go back home."
     He was testing your nerves and he finally hit the wrong one.
"I CAN'T CONTROL IT!!!........did you not get that the first time!" you yelled.
     He thought for a minute.
"Well I'm not taking your magic, but I can help you control it."
Little did you know you where part of his plan, he just didn't know what part yet.

Jefferson.
     Grace runs into the woods and hides behind a tree,  she was playing hide and seek with Jefferson. You were walking home with a pail of water.
     You collided with Jefferson and you feel on your back and the water bucket fell on top of you.
"I'm sorry!" Jefferson said and helps you up.
"I'm so so sorry I didn't see you." he says panicking.
"It's okay!... I'm fine ... I'm not hurt."
You said as to picked up your bucket.
"I'm sorry about the water. "
"It's fine I can always find more. "
     You start walking off and a little girl runs up to Jefferson.
"Daddy!"
"Hey Grace let's go home... Okay."
"Okay." they turn to walk away but Jefferson turns around.
" I'm Jefferson. "
You turn around to look at him.
"I'm (y/n)."

Will Scarlett.
     There was a huge thunderstorm happening in the Enchanted forest and you had gotten caught up in it.
The wind blew hard and loud the rain was like needles falling from the sky and you where completely soaked.
     You keeped walking around to find a place to sit out the storm. But you weren't the only one caught in the storm. You found a man passed out on the ground. The tree next to him started to make a breaking noise.
     As you started to pull him out of the way of the falling tree he woke up. "What the bloody hell are you doing!?" he yells.
"I'm saving your ass!..... What does it look like?" you yell back.
     You both jump out of the way of the falling tree when it crashed into the muddy ground.
     The storm calmed down and was bearly raining.
"Well I suppose I owe you a thank you... So how's about you let me buy you a drink."
You raise an eyebrow.
"Do you have enough money?"
He looks in his satchel and pulls out an empty coin sack. You roll your eyes and grab your money.
"looks like I'll be buying."
     You both start walking towards the nearest town.
"The names Scarlett... Will Scarlett. "
"(L/n)...(y/n) (L/n)"