Happy Birthday (y/n)!!! part 2

Jefferson and Will

Jefferson.
     Grace runs into your room and jumps on top of you. You shoot up wide eyed about to scream. "What is it Grace what happened?!" Grace laughed. "Nothing happened... But it's time to get up." she gets off your bed and walks over to the door. "Happy Birthday (y/n)!" she said as she left. You sat there with a sheepish smile then shook your head.
     You walked down to the kitchen to find Jefferson attempting to cook breakfast. Jefferson insisted on you living with him because some one had attempted to hurt you.
"Jefferson... Would you like some help?" he turns around with a frustrated look. "Hey (y/n)... I umm... I thought you were asleep still." you laughed. "I was but Grace gave me a heart attack while being my alarm clock." he laughed coldly and rolled his eyes. You walked over to him. "Jefferson are you okay you look as if you've just seen a ghost." he yawns "I'm fine just frustrated because I can't make a simple meal for you." you smiled at his attempt to show his love for you. " would you like some help?" he scraped the blackened scrambled eggs into the garbage can and handed you an apple, a granola bar, and a bottle of water. "nope we don't have time. So just eat that cause we're leaving now for a birthday present." he walked out of the kitchen with a smile. He came back five minutes later with his hat. "Umm Jefferson? What are you doing?" you asked curiously. "Going on adventure." "But what about Grace?"
He set the hat down. "Belle offered to look after her while we're gone." he spun the hat and within a few seconds the floor was enveloped in a cloud of purple smoke. He grabbed your hand. "Jump!" doing what you were told you jumped at the same time he did. You both were in a weird room with many doors. "What is this place?" you asked. He smiled again. "Pick a  door and it will take us to that relm." you looked around and walked over to the door of (your favorite relm) 
     You both sat on the side of a hill watching the sunset. He handed you the hat. "why are you giving me this?"
"it's yours... Happy Birthday (y/n)!" your mouth dropped open. "But I don't know how to work it!" he smiled. "And that's the fun part I'll teach you. (y/n) you told me once you wanted to see the world so that's my gift to you." you smiled and hugged and kissed him. "Oh Jefferson thank you this is the best gift anyone has ever given me. "

Will Scarlett
     Will sleped peacefuly beneath a big Oak tree. You walked up with a bucket full of water and tossed the water onto him. He gave a shout as he jumped up. "Bloody Hell it's happening again!" you collapsed onto the ground with laughter. He shook his head at you. "Ha Ha Ha very funny. And I suppose you remember that pay backs a bloody bitch." he walks over and gives you a hug soaking your clothes. You gasp. "so does that make us even?" he laughs. "nope that was just part one. Part two comes after what I have planned for you. Happy Birthday (y/n)" you smile and him his breakfast (alcohol)  he shakes his head. "Not touching that stuff today. I'm trying to stay sober for you." you tilt your head and laugh. "like Frier Tuck on Sunday. " "how many times do I have to explain to people. Sunday makes no difference for that man."
     Will takes you to a lake he'd found the other day. There was a candle lit dinner set up. (your favorite food) was what was for dinner.
      You both sat down and he passes you some Friut punch, instead of the usual wine or Whisky. You take a sip and choak on something hard. You spit it out in a napkin to find it was a Silver banded ring. "So you found my gift." Will laughed. "more like choked on." he hands you a note.

      (y/n) I'm not so good at this romantic stuff, but I decided I'd try my best to make your day as romantic and special as possible. Happy Birthday   (y/n). I love you more than anything I have ever set my eyes on (sober and not)  you are my ultimate treasure and I ten to keep it that way.
          Love, Will Scarlett.

You smiled and walked over and hugged him. He picks you up and walks towards the lake and throws you in.  Your soaked to the bone. "WILL! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" he just laughed. "Part two!"

AN hey guys hope you liked this Happy Birthday (y/n) part 2. Part 3 will be up soon. Please comment on which one was your favorite.