Your first date and kiss.

David.
     Your walking down the street and David comes running up to you.
"(y/n)!" you turn around.
"yeah?!"
David had a huge smile plastered on his face.
"Umm how would you like to go to The Rabbit Hole with me tonight?"
"Like a date?" you reside your eyebrow. He laughs a little.
"Yeah sure a date. "
"David... I'd love too."
He nods.
"Great so I'll pick you up around 9 o'clock then?"
"I'll be ready."
"Good!" he starts walking away with a slight sense of accomplishment.
9 o'clock.
     Your dressed in a knee length (favorite color) shirt, and black pants. Your hair was curled as well.
And straight on the dot of 9 o'clock David pulled up in his truck. You walked over and hop in.
"Ready?"he asks. You nod with a smile "Ready!"
     Once you walk into the Rabbit Hole  he gets you both a table and you sit down.
"So how have you liked your move to Storybrooke?" he asks.
"It's been wonderful the people here are actually nice than I expected."
     You both talk for a while, that is at least until your favorite song comes on. In leass than a blink of an eye you light up with a big smile. You jump up and pull David to his feet.
"Come on let's dance!" David shrugs and starts dancing with you. It wasn't long until you both noticed that you were the only two dancing and people looked at you as if you both have had a touch to much to drink. He looked you in the eyes and pulled you closer until you both locked lips. You both stood there for what seemed like hours, but was only a few seconds before you pulled apart.
     You just smiled at each other and danced away the rest of the night.

Mr. Gold.
     You walked into his shop with a huge smile on your face and the bundle of (your favorite flowers) in you hands. Mr. Gold had made it pretty clear that he likes you.
"Good morning Mr. Gold!"
He looked up from a bunch of paper work and when he saw you he smiled. "Good morning (y/n)!"
You stopped once you were at the edge of his desk.
"Thanks for the (your your favorite flowers)... But if you don't mind me asking.  How did you know these were my favorite kind of flower?"
He shrugged.
"Just a lucky guess."
     You've learned about the whole everyone in town is a Fairy Tale character (also includes you) thing, but you still don't know about magic.
     You just sit there for a minute while Mr. Gold finishes his paper work,  finally Mr. Gold brakes the Silence.
"(y/n)..."
"yes?"
"I was thinking maybe if your not doing anything tonight, you would like to Accompanie me on a  walk in the Forest ?"
You think for a moment, then nod.
"Sure that would be fun I haven't been able to explore the Forest yet."
     He slightly nods.
"Wonderful! So would you like to meet up here around eight o'clock?"
You smile and nod.
"I'll be here at eight sharp."you say,  slightly popping the P, as you walk out the door.
8 o'clock (sharp).
     You walk into Mr. Golds shop.
"Ready?" you ask.
"Almost I just need to lock up."
     Once you get out into the forest you see a table set up and lights with candles lit as well. You turn to Mr. Gold.
"Did you do this for me?!"
He nods.
"yes I did... Go you like it?"
"It's amazing!"
     You both sit down and pick up a menu.
"anything you'd like?" he asks.
You set your menu down.
"(your favorite food and drink)  sounds pretty good right now."
A red smoke circles around your plate and within seconds (your favorite food and drink) is in front of you. You stare at it in amazement.
"how... How did you...? "
Gold smiles.
"magic."
     He walks you back to your house.
"I had a great time Mr. Gold."
He holds his hand up.
"Please call me Rumple."
"thank you Rumple."
     Scilance.....
The mood was just perfect You both lean in and kiss each other.

Jefferson.
    you here a knock at your door do you walk over and answer the door.  Grace was standing there looking innocent as always.
"Hey Grace what's up?"
She hands you a card and a white rose.
"Here you go. Be at Granny's at nine o'clock." she starts to walk away.
"Wait... Grace why do I need to be at Granny's?" she turns around.
"Everything you need to know is on the card."
     You close your door and walk over and sit on the couch. You read the card.
     Dear (y/n),
You may be wondering why you have to be at Granny's tonight,  but trust me you'll love it.
What to wear.
     Anything that looks nice and it's comfortable.
Time.
9 o'clock.
     Can't wait to see you tonight.
Love Jefferson.
9 o'clock
     You walk into Granny's and find Jefferson all alone.
"where?... Where is everyone?"
You asked. He smiled.
"well I payed Granny to let me use the diner tonight for our first date." he pulls out a chear for you. You sat down.
"you know Jefferson you didn't need to do this for me."
He smiles and sits down.
"I know, but I wanted our first date to be a night to remember."
     After a while of getting to know each other you both figure you've been long enough. it was 3 a.m.
     You both walk out the door together, but he stops and points up.
"Mistletoe!"
You laugh and lean in close.
"Nice try, but it's not Christmas yet, but if it will humor you."
You both lock lips and then fire works brighten up the sky. You both pull apart. Your laughing so was Jefferson.
"Like special Touch?" he says looking at the fire works.
You nod.
"I love it!"