Your First Fight

David.

You walk into the house and slam the door. "What's wrong?" David asks. You walk past him. "You know damn well what's wrong!" you yelled. He stood there for a moment. "Wait is this about the when I stopped your fight with Mary Margaret? (y/n) I was trying to protect you." you turned around. "You made EVERYONE think I'm WEAK!" he was starting to get mad. "would you have rather let me let you make a fool of yourself!" you covered your mouth. David realized what he had said. "(y/n)... I'm sorry.. I didn't." you walked up and slapped him. "You son of a Bitch!" you shouted and walked out of the apartment and out of the building, into the dark.

Mr. Gold.

You walked into Golds shop. "Rumple?" You said happily. Gold walks out of the back room. "Good morning (y/n))" you walk upto him and give him a hug. "Would you like to come with me to breakfast at granny's?" you ask. Gold kisses your forhead. "I would love to. Just let me lock up." "Rumple I found..." you turn around and see Belle walking out of the back. Belle stops, "Umm H-hey (y/n)" Rumple turns to you. "(y/n) it's not what you think...I" Your face was bright red. "No! It looks exactly what I think it is." you turn to walk out the door but before you got out the door gold grabs your wrist. "(Y/N) please let me explain." you yank your arm from his grasp. "Rumple you've done enough. Have a hell day you heartless bastered."

Jefferson.

"Jefferson?" I shout out as I walk into his house. No answer..... I walk upto his room to find him packing a suit case. "Jefferson... What's going on. Where are you going?" I ask learning against the door. He drew in a deep breath. "Regina, she has a job for me to do. It requires me to go back to the enchanted Forest. " I stared at him in displbelife. "You've got to be kidding me... Tell me your joking..... Your joking right. Jefferson?" he zipped up his suitcase. "Have you forgotten about what she did to you the last time?" he walks past me. "No. I remember it quite frankly." he starts walking down the stairs. "JEFFERSON PLEASE! I can't let you go through with this. You can leave me most importantly you can't leave Grace." tears started rolling down my cheeks. "She's already lost her mother. Do you want her to lose you too." I said racing down the stairs after him. "I'll be back. (Y/N) I promise." he said kissing my soaked cheek. "You may come back Jefferson, but when you doi won't be here to welcome you home." I said opening the door and Walking out it.

Will.
It was almost midnight and Will promised me that he'd be at my place around seven to pick me up for a date. I walked down the street to the rabbit hole only to find Will, walking out, with two drunken women. "Will?" I said feeling betrayed. "Oh hey (Y/N)... I'm so sorry I put off our date... But I would love for you to meet Brea and Kassie." he said drunkenly and kissed both of them on the cheek. "You ditched me for two drunken sluts." "Don't make it sound so harsh. But yes that's exactly what I did... But don't worry luv we can go on our date tomorrow night." I slapped him. "Don't worry about it you drunken fool... We're done. "

Hook.
We were out sailing and hook let me take the wheel. "Here let me teach you how to navigate love." I laughed. "thanks for the offer hook but I got it my father taught me how already." "That sounds like a lie. " he mumbled. I turned around. "What was that you said about my father. " "Nothing love... I didn't say anything. " he leaned in to give me a kiss. I quickly doged it. "No tell me what you said!" I ordered. "look (Y/N) I just said that it was that black beard even had time for you that's all. " "what the hell is that supposed to mean. " he slouched agenst the wall of the ship. "Exactly what I said. That's what it ment. " I punched him. "I hope your ship sinks. But remember hook every honorable captain goes down with his ship. Ask my father that when you see him." I said hoping he got the message and jumped.

Hey guys there's the first part of the chapter. Part two will come out either Tuesday or Wednesday. Sorry it was short.