Happy Birthday (y/n)! part 3

Robin Hood and Hook.

Robin Hood.

It's 4 a.m. in the morning, still dark out, but you couldn't sleep at all so you decided to go for a walk. No one was up, except for Ruby and Granny getting ready to upon in a few hours.
You were getting closer to the town line and decided to start back home just in time.
"I'm not ready for that accident yet." you said staring down at the town line, that you were just inches away from crossing. When you turned around everything went black. You just about took a step back when a pair of strong arms grabed you by the waste. Before you could let out a scream the man cuped a hand around your mouth.
The Man drug you into a warm building, where it had started raining outside.
"Da---" a small voice that you recognized was cut off. Roland.
"Sssshhhhhh!" Robin hissed kindly.
"Robin... What are you doing?" you said. Then the blind fold that had been blocking your sight was removed. The first thing you saw was Rodin's face. "Well aren't you clever love. Why are you up at four thirty in the morning?" he asked accusingly.
You shrugged. "Well I couldn't sleep." Roland caughed and his caughed echoed. "Robin where are we?" suddenly the room lit up and a bunch of Robin's Merry Men jumped out of their hiding places yelling "Happy Birthday!" Robin smiled. "Granny's. Happy Birthday (y/n)." then Robin kissed you. Roland covered his eyes. "Ewww daddy!"

Hook.

The smell of a clear ,still, sea filled the air around the docks . The sun was barely starting to show over wiltst slowly waking from its long slumber. Suddenly rock splashed into the water, interrupting it's drowning thoughts.
You tossed another rock as you sat on the dock. A fish jumped out of the water for a breath of crisp sea air. Hook walked over and sat beside you. " The sun rise is beautiful. Yes?" he asked trying to start conversation. You just slightly nodded. "Aye." you replied stifly. Hook turns his gaze towards you. "You alright love?" you still showed no change in expression. "Aye." Hook grabbed your icey cold hand. "(y/n)." you could tell you were pressing his buttons. "Aye." he then grabbed your head and forced you you face him. "Aye, Aye, Aye! Is that you can say!" a smile creped onto your face and you began to blush. "Aye." Hook stood up, shook his head, and started to walk away. "Hook..." he just kept walking. "Hook look at me." your said standing up walking over to him. He halted and stared at you with no emotion. "What?" he said. You rolled your eyes. "I'm sorry for not talking to you. I was... Umm... I was a thinking." he rolled his eyes "about what? Plus it's your birthday so you shouldn't think that hard. it's supposed to be a happy day. " you slightly laugh. "your probably right, but birthdays have never been my favorite day of the year. To be truthful I hate when my birthday comes around. " he pulls you onto the Jolly Roger. "this is a story from your past I must hear. " he sits you down. "alright love... Explain to me why you hate this happy day." you roll your eyes. "Fine it was my tenth birthday when Black Beard told me that I wasn't his daughter and that my mother didn't want me so she gave me to him hoping he would dispose of me. There I told you." he was silent for a moment. "So no matter how much I try to get you to love this day you'll hate it it forever. " he said with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.
"That's exactly right. No matter how much you try I will hate my birthday till the end of time." he smiled. "Challenge excepted." he handed you a box. You opened it and found a necklace with a small hook. "now you'll always have a peace of me with you no matter how far appart we may be."
By the end of the day Hook had succeeded in getting you to love your birthday. And for his payment you gave him a kiss. "There." you said rolling your eyes playfully. "so did you have a good day love?" "AYE!" you said while laughing. He shoved you off the dock into the water then he jumped in. "Happy Birthday love!."

AN: hey guys. Sorry it took me so long I've been busy with work and school. Hope you like it. Comment below what you think.