Good Morning

(Dipper's POV)
I wake laying in a quickly cooling bed. I sit up and yawn. I wonder where Bill is. I hear a crash and a yelled "SHIT!". I chuckle a little bit, standing and stretching. I jump off the bed and walk out of the room, heading towards the kitchen. Bill has his back to me and is sweeping up a broken plate. He's mumbling somethings under his breath as he turns around and catches sight of me. He tries to hide the broken plate behind him, but I can tell he knows it's useless.
"Hey Pinetree! I wasn't expecting you to be awake yet," he trails off. I jump up onto the counter and sit down. I start to remember last night and look away in embarrassment and shame. He seems to notice. "Pinetree? What's wrong?"
"About last night...," I close my eyes and take a deep, yet shaky breath, "Thank you. And I'm really sorry about scratching you and making you use your magic, I-" I'm cut off as Bill wraps his arms around me in a hug. I tense a bit but then relax.
"No problem kid, and you didn't make me use my magic," he whispers, "I was the one who chose to use it. Besides, at least I used on something worth it." I look at him, confused.
"What do you mean, worth it?"
"Pinetree, I used my magic to heal YOU. Of course that was worth it." I stare at him, astonished.
"B-but don't you hate me?" I had always thought he hated me because I ruined hi 'big party' also known as Wierdmaggedon. Now it's his turn to pull back and look at me confused.
"Pinetree, why would you think I hate you?"
"Well because, I ruined your 'big plans', I turned you human. You never seem to want to even be around me...." He looks at me like I just told him I ate a whole bag of Doritos without him. Then he gives me a soft smile, one that seems more genuine and, dare my hopeful mind say, filled with love than ever before.
"Pinetree, I have never hated you. Yeah, I was a little mad, but in a way you gave me what I've always wanted. The ability to actually exist. To live my own life. The ability to feel real emotions." He leans closer to my face. "And, it's not that I never want to hang out with you, it's just that I had to ask Shooting Star a lot of questions about certain emotions. Especially the one I felt when I saw you." My eyes widen. Bill chuckles.
"What you felt about m-me? What did she say it was?" Bill leans even closer to me.
"How about I let you guess," he says as he plants a small kiss on my nose. As he does, a soft blue light wraps around us both, but I barely notice. Bill kissed me. Bill the ex-dream demon, my crush, kissed me. Without even realizing that I turned human, I lean up and kiss Bill fully on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, my hands playing with his hair and he wraps his arms around my waist. After a minute we both pull away, faces red with blush. I finally realize that I'm human and look at what I'm wearing. It's my favorite plaid red, button up shirt and jeans. The same thing I was wearing when I was changed. I look back up at Bill with a large and goofy smile on my face. He smiles back and we just stand there, in each other's arms for a bit, staring at each other, gazes full of love.