Stomach why!?!

(Dipper's POV)
I watch as Bill starts pacing the room. He continues this for a few minutes before my stomach growling interrupts us. My ears go down in embarrassment and I bury my face in my paws when he looks over at me, an amused smirk on his handsome- I mean on his face. I hear him walk over to the bed and sit down. I can feel his eyes on me so I try my hardest to just disappear. It doesn't work.
"Pinetree~" Bill say in a sing-song voice. I ignore him, keeping my face buried in my paws. "Are you hungry?" He teases. I continue to ignore him until my stomach growls again. I try to make myself smaller as Bill starts to laugh. I feel like I'm going to die of embarrassment at this rate. After a few minutes Bill's laughter quiets down. He stays quiet so I look up to see him looking at me with an unreadable expression on his face. My whiskers twitch in annoyance as he continues to start at me. Huffing I try and stand only to fall back onto the bed with a pained yowl. Bill snaps out of whatever trance he was in and rushes closer to me.
Gently he picks me up, barely jostling my leg, and carries me out of the room. We walk down a hallway and into what I guess is the kitchen as it has a refrigerator, a small table, an oven, and all the other necessary kitchen stuff. He sets a pillow on top of the table and then sets me on top of it. He must've grabbed the pillow while I was trying to keep my leg still. He walks over to the fridge and peers inside.
"So, Pinetree, what do you want to eat?" He asks glancing back at me.
"I don't know, what do you have?" I meow. He looks at me and starts to laugh again.
"HA! Oh Pinetree! That- HA that was adorable!" He says in between falling to the ground laughing and rolling around, "You actually answered in meows!" I bury my face in my paws again and huff in embarrassment. This is going to be a long stay.