Deepest Desires

Supernatural wakes up with a start, sweat dripping down his bare chest, and his wings twitching.

"Those little dirty-minded fangirls..." he mumbles, pushing his blankets off of him.

He sits on the edge of his bed, awkwardly shifting around to find a comfortable position to calm down his little buddy...

"Dammit," he curses, gripping his bed sheets. He glances at the clock beside his bed. "Another early wake up call."

Supernatural jumps at the knock on his door. "What?!?" he yells defensively, pulling his sheet over his chest.

"It's Hetalia..." a voice replies gently.

"I'll be out in-" he looks up at the ceiling in frustration. "A few."

"A few what?"

"GO."

"Okay! I'm sorry!" The shuffling of Hetalia's feet fades as he goes to another door.

Supernatural lies back on the bed, conflicted. This was normal. Just like people, fandoms have these kinds of dreams, too! Only, it's triggered when enough of the fans are having these... Desires.

Now, don't lie to me. Even you have wanted your OTP to just love each other already, at most. Or just fucking kiss already, at least. Whenever you have those thoughts, hundreds of others do, too, and it sure does have an impact on the fandom.

"Goddamn fangirls," Supernatural finally stands up and stretches. "I love you guys, but damn are some of you dirty-minded..."

He goes off to take a shower and then change. All the while, his dream replaying over and over again in his head. As he walks down to the kitchen, he avoids interacting with the other fandoms.

He makes eye contact with Sherlock by accident as he closes the fridge door, and he can feel himself being read like an open book.

He lifts his drink up to his mouth slowly, glaring at Sherlock. I swear if you mention anything...

"So, how's your morning, Supernatural?" Sherlock asks calmly.

Silence ripples across the room and Supernatural chokes on his drink.

"That happened, I'm assuming. But with something else," Sherlock comments, sipping his tea.

"YOU BITCH."

-:-

Hello, reader! It's a short chap, and I'm so sorry! I've been busy over assignments and also, trying to figure out my feelings toward someone {oh chuck help me} I hope you enjoy this chap nonetheless ^•^

- CJ