Something Strange With Britain!

Chapter 1

"Why don't we go to the park today?" Hetalia suggests, leaning over Homestuck's shoulder as he sits on the couch playing Mario Kart with Doctor Who. The two have been at it since they woke up three hours ago.

"With humans?" Sherlock says in a disgusted manner.

"Stop being so antisocial, Sher. Let's all go! Come on! You two can't spend all day screaming at each other every time someone throws a blue shell," Hetalia says, looking at the two. "And Supernatural and Sherlock look bored out of their minds."

Supernatural is sprawled out on an armchair, hands and legs hanging over it. Sherlock has been fidgeting uncomfortably in his own armchair, hugging his knees.

"I think that's a great idea, actually!" Sherlock suddenly jumps up, pulling a forced grin on his face, and grabbing his scarf. "Let's go."

Hetalia silently cheers and stands up, grabbing his bomber jacket, as Sherlock puts on his trench coat. "Come on, guys! Don't make me unplug it."

"NO!" Homestuck and Doctor Who exclaim in unison.

Supernatural groans and fixes his trench coat as he stands up. Doctor Who grabs his scarf and makes sure he has his sonic screwdriver. Homestuck had grabbed a few weapons from the closet.

"Ready to go, then?" Doctor Who asks, grabbing the flat keys. He opens up the door, and everyone pops their head outside in caution. After a good look to make sure nothing is there, everyone steps outside, and breathes in.

The Doctor locks the door and they all start walking down the path and onto the sidewalk. Doctor Who and Supernatural are up at the front, Homestuck and Hetalia in between, and Sherlock in the back.

It's not a long walk to the park, but it's enough to enjoy the surroundings; the trees looming above them as the wind slips through the leaves, the people strolling through, going by their day, some children playing out in the front lawn of their homes, and the strange silent of vehicles as they drive by.

"It's usually not this... Calm and orderly..." Supernatural notes out loud.

"Brilliant observation," Sherlock rolls his eyes.

"Maybe today is a good day for us!" Hetalia exclaims, skipping lightly on the sidewalk.

"It's too peaceful, though... Where's all the city noise? What's with London today?" The Doctor asks.

"Ask Britain," Homestuck suggests.

The five stop walking and Hetalia closes his eyes. His whole body turns into pixel pieces and is now a moving, but still mini-sode, of his entire existence: the manga, the anime, the fan art, the characters; everything that makes the Hetalia fandom. Hetalia's pixelized body does a graceful twirl and pieces of pixel floats away and forms into the shape of a human. This all happens in a snap of your fingers, and Hetalia is back to his original form and everyone is now facing a character of his fandoms'.

Hetalia gives the form a hug as it settles. "Good to see you in front of me, Iggy! I only ever see you in my thoughts and my existence anymore."

A man with emerald eyes and furrowed, bushy eyebrows frowns down at Hetalia in confusion. "Sorry, where am I? I was just with Sealand a second ago," England asks, his extremely standard British accent making Hetalia giggle.

"England, we need you to tell us what's going on with London," Doctor Who says, gently pulling Hetalia away from the dazed blond.

"In what way is something wrong, in particular?" England replies, brushing off his green military uniform.

"Look. The streets are calm, the humans are ignoring us, there is no rain, or clouds, the vehicles don't even make a single sound? What bullshit is this?" Supernatural asks.

Britain takes a moment to look around at his country, noticing all the things Supernatural had just spoken of. He turns his attention back to the group with an even more confused expression.

"Honestly, I have no clue. This is not my country; not my country at all!" he exclaims.

To be continued...

-:-

I like to keep Sherlock always at the back of the group so he can see them and everything they can see as well. Best way to observe everything, non?

- CJ