Homestuck and Supernatural's Resent

Supernatural has a tough time understanding (because he often forgets) that Homestuck is nowhere near a demon. Which irritates Homestuck to no end.

"I haven't had an update in ages and I'm sufferin g," Homestuck whines, slumping onto a chair.

"It's okay... Just please don't go crazy," Hetalia pleads, leaning over the back of the chair and poking at Homestuck's horns lightly.

"GOTCHA!!!" Supernatural screams, jumping on Homestuck and pouring salt on him. Poor Hetalia falls to the ground as Homestuck starts yelling.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME, YOU WHORE," he yells, struggling against Supernatral's hold.

The two actually care about each other, and during battle, are one of the best duos. But, they're mostly in tough terms.

"You know, one day, I'm gonna slit you," Homestuck sneers, walking past Supernatural.

Supernatural extends a wing and flaps a gust of strong wind, to which Homestuck falls over from. Supernatural then pours a salt circle around him. Homestuck sits up and glares at him.

"YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT, YOU KNOW," he yells in anger. "AND I'M NOT A FUCKING DEMON." He steps over the salt line in frustration, readying to attack Supernatural.

"No! No, Homestuck!" Hetalia exclaims, hugging him from behind, pinning his arms beside him.

Homestuck growls as he tries to resist Hetalia. Supernatural is pulled away by Sherlock by his trench coat.

"Don't. I can rip your wings out," Sherlock whispers.

A constant feud like that becomes problematic. Almost everywhere and every single day, those two pick a fight with each other, and the others have to contain them. So, today, Doctor Who has gathered everyone in his topsy-turvy of a bedroom.

"Okay, I've gathered you all here today because we need to talk about-" he pauses, staring obviously at Homestuck and Supernatural. "-you two."

They look at each other, glare, then whip their heads around.

"What's to talk about?" Supernatural asks, keeping his nose high.

"This! Look at you two!" Doctor Who exclaims, waving his arms around.

"I can't stand his face," Homestuck sneers, keeping his nose high as well.

"We need to talk about your relationship,"

"WE DON'T HAVE ONE," they both yell in unison, letting out a frustrated sigh after.

"Homestuck... You should be nicer to Supernatural. Understand that he just has issues remembering you're not some sort of demon," Hetalia says soothingly, grabbing his shirt lightly.

"Then lock him in a cage," Homestuck says.

Hetalia sighs, to which Homestuck replies to by turning toward him. Supernatural is left glaring at the back of his head.

"Same to you, Supernatural. You should give Homestuck a bloody break," Sherlock scolds. "Tie a ribbon on your finger, write a sticky note to yourself, I don't care. Hell, you could spray paint on a wall in your bedroom. Just try not to forget that Homestuck isn't one of your demons, and you can't assault him."

"If he's not a demon, what is he?!" Supernatural exclaims.

Silence fills the room, as the two turn away from each other again. Small whispers come from Hetalia and Sherlock as they try to reason with their representative. Doctor Who grabs his scarf and tightens it around his neck. With a small huff, he hops up into a crouch on his chair. He coughs to gain everyone's attention.

"Alright, you two..." He points at Supernatural. "Supernatural, if you don't start at least making an effort not to attack Homestuck, I will not hesitate with giving him permission to pull out one feather from your wings each time you make an attempt,"

Supernatural goes pale and his wings start to quiver. "B-but that's not fair!" he exclaims.

"It so is!" Homestuck exclaims happily, grinning toward Supernatural in a 'HA' manner.

The Doctor turns to Homestuck and points at him as well. "As for your Homestuck, try not to turn to yelling or assaulting Supernatural as a response. Please, do try to take a calmer approach to his behavior, or we'll let him do as he pleases to you."

Homestuck throws his hands up in exasperation. "That's not fair at all!"

"Can we please just agree to this so I can leave?" Sherlock rolls his eyes. "I have more important things to do."

After a moment of contemplation, Homestuck and Supernatural make eye contact, and they both sigh. Supernatural sticks his hand out, and Homestuck grabs it. They shake on it.

"Yay!" Hetalia cheers, giving Homestuck a hug, and a high five for Supernatural.

"Wonderful!" Doctor Who exclaims. "Now, that handshake just now meant that you two will follow through with what we had just requested, right?"

"Right," they both huff.

And so, it was sealed. They would certainly try to stay to the request of the others...

But will they succeed?

-:-

Whenever my mum enforces the "give me your phone at night rule" I always end up with my phone anyway cause she forgets to take it from me. I know, I should hand it in, but if I were you, would you?

- CJ