Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Ten

Start from the beginning

"Have you tried breaking the miorrs from the inside?!" I asked.

"What do you think, loser?!" I took a deep breath. Okay Lily, you have to save the idiot, not murder him.

I was about to try and use my vines to break the miorrs from the outside, but then idiot number two showed up.

"Naruto Uzumaki is here to save the day!" Blondie announced. He grabbed my arm dragging me inside the freaking miorrs. I cursed out loud, my way of restraining my self from beating a blonde to red.

"You idiot!" Sasuke scolded. "You could've attacked from the outside.

"Well Lily can use her vines!" Blondie suggested, feeling like he just solved the hardest puzzle in the world.

I dragged a hand down my face." I wish I could, only I haven't learned how to bring my vines behind solid objects!"

"Ohhh...Oops." He replied sheepishly.

"Yeah, oops." I said. Before I could say something else a kunai flew out of the blue, only to be stopped by senbon. "The hell?!" I screamed.

"Haku what're you doing?" Zabuza asked, just as confused as us.

"Woah, you attacked us?! What a hypocrite! Way to sticking with your opponent assho-" I was cut off by Sasuke placing a hand over my mouth, giving me a 'shut up!' glare.

"Do that again and you'll end up getting bit." I snapped, pushing his arm away from me.

"I want to fight these three in my own way." Haku explained.

"So you want me to not interfere.... Very well." Zabuza went back to his fight with Kakashi.

"Great!.... Just freaking great!" I yelled. "Now we're screwed!"

Sasuke made some handsigns." Fire Style: Blaze of Glory!" Fire started to cease the ice mirror. I was hoping that they will melt, but nothing happened.

"What!" Naruto shouted. "B-But... How?!"

"That's it. My patience is growing dangerously low for this faker." I growled.

My hands intertwined together, making a few handsigns. Vines went all around me, pasing Naruto and Sasuke.

"Don't get close!" I warned the two. Buds started to grow out of the vines, and when they bloomed, acid was squirted onto the mirrors. Once the vines seeped into the ground I looked up at the miorrs. My eyes widen, they were still there, they weren't dissipating as I expected. They were standing, or in this case, floating as if they were never touched with harmful chemicals.

A wave of senbon came at us, piercing our skin. I gritted my teeth, and tried to find Haku. But he was so fast....

"Your eyes will never be able to see the truth." Haku said.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Naruto exclaimed creating multiple solid copies of himself. They all attacked the miorrs, but there was no damage made.

More senbon flew at us, and I moved around as much as I could, trying to avoid them. I slipped and fell on my knees.

"He's too fast.... We have to find a way to beat this guy." I said through clenched teeth.

We were all tired from dodging senbon and trying to fight back. Naruto was on the ground. "I-It can't end like this.... I have a dream I have to fulfill!" He said.

"I would prefer that you three don't force me to kill you." Haku stated, catching our attention.".... I don't fully embrace the Shinobi philosophy.... I have my own dream and I'm sure that you all have your own aswell.... But all I ask of you is that you don't hate me, for all I'm trying to do is fullfill my own dream, which is to protect the one who is precious to me so he can fulfill his dream."

"That was very beautiful." I commented. "To bad we have to take you down." After I said that another barrage of senbon went at us. I grabbed a kunai trying to deflect as many senbon I can from Naruto, or letting them hit me instead.

********

"Lily you have to get up!" Sasuke yelled. "I can't protect you and Naruto at the same time!"

He had unlocked his Sharingan, so he was able to use it as an advantage against Haku's senbon. I was currently on my back, breathing heavily. My chakra was low, and I've been using my
vines to protect us from as many senbon as possible. We all had them sticking out of our skin, drawing blood.

I got up slowly, forcing my feet to stay up firmly. "I know, Uchiha, but we can't go on this way forever...."

"Get the hell up, Yoshida!" He urged me.

I heard a new set of senbon flying towards Sasuke who was in front of Naruto. I shakily got up and forced myself to run in front of Sasuke.

Senbon dug into my back and the back of my arms and legs. A bit of blood came from my mouth. Sasuke's eyes were wide.

"Why the hell did you do that!?" He demanded to know. My body felt num and I fell forward, my chin on Sasuke's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me, trying to use the little strength he had to hold me up.

"I-I don't know.... I can't let you, or Blondie die..." I mumbled, my voice was strained, under the same condition my body was in. "It's... up to you now.."

"No." He refused to believe what was happening. "Don't you dare think about closing your eyes for even a second!"

"I can't even move." I said. He only shook his head.

"You have to get up!" He snapped. "You can't just give up!"

"Just protect Blondie for me..... I would die in the place of you, Naruto, Sakura, or Kakashi-sensei any day."

"Don't talk like that Yoshida! Move!" He urged, shaking my shoulders.

"Promise me something...."

"What?...."

"Tell Ino....." I began.

"That I hope turtles go on a rampage and rip her stripperrific clothes to shreds..."

"Your at death's door and you're speaking so casually." He shook his head.

I smiled. "Just stay strong....."

My eyes slowly closed, and I drifted away.

Like. Comment. Bye