Chapter 13- Oh. My. God

Start from the beginning

Oh shit...

(Katherine's POV)

Why do these people keep attacking me!?!

Ahh!

Who ever this wolf is, well he is stupid. He doesn't even fight back.

I sniff the air to smell the most intoxicating smell.

I sniff around and then realise its coming from the wolf.

I get off and shift.

Oohh.. What just happened?

It all comes flooding back to me. The nurse, Aunty, the fire, guards, and then Mason.

I look around to find friends annd family knocked around the room unconcious. No! I didn't do this.

I lookdown at my naked self and quickly shift.

I run towards the broken windows and jump through it and sprint into the woods not stopping until I reached mine and Mason's meadow.

This is where he proposed and this is where we come ever since.

I shift back and huddle into a ball and cry my heart out.

After a few hours I feel someone pick me up and set me on there lap.

I look up to find Mason.

I cry harder.

"Shh..Kat. You didn't mean it. Your anger got the best of you. You were scared for your aunt." Mason says soothing me.

"But, I hurt them I say hugging him.

"Its okay, Kat. Everything is okay," he soothes holding me tighter.

After a few hours my tears subside and we are walking back to the pack house in wolf form.

When we get there I throw on a robe that sits in the shed next to the pack house. I turn to Mason to see him in shorts.

He takes my hand and says,"its okay Kat. No one is mad."

"I hope not," I say and we walk upstairs.

When we enter we find everyone sitting around waiting.

"Hi," I say looking down.

"Oh, honey I am so glad you are okay." my mother says while everyone comes and hugs me.

I look at everyone and they look fine except for a couple of scars.

"I am sorry for what happened. I guess I lost it when I found aunty." I say.

"Oh, Katherine! Its okay. We know you didn't mean to," Lucy says hugging me.

I look at her to see a splint on her wrist.

Um? "Did I?" I ask and she got what I was aiming at.

"Its okay sweetie." she says hugging me.

I look over to see a cast on Dale's leg. "I am so sorry Dale!" I say hugging him.

"Oh, its all right. I'll be fine in the morning," he says laughing. I smile.

I look to find a bandage on Chase's neck and a scar on Liam's face. Oh my god!

"I am so sorry you guys!" I say hugging them.

"Hey Kat! Its fine! We both are fine! But you like totally owe us ice-cream," Chase says hugging me.

"Yeah, we are fine. Nothing broken but I agree. You owe us ice-cream." Liam says laughing.

"I will don't worry," I say and crush them in a hug.

"Now, do I get a hug?" a voice says from behind me.

I turn around to find Aunt Isindra with a cast on her leg.

"Aunty! Iscream and run over to her, hugging her.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yes I am, now you should go to bed. Its been a long day. Also thank you for saving me," she replies. I stand up with Mason and then remember.

"Wait! I have a question that I just remembered. If you look like 50 than why did gran look like 70? Also why did she die?" I ask her and she smiles.

"Bastes' mate Seth died from being poisoned. He was a werewolf. No one knows how he was poisoned though, but when he did your grandmother didn't want to live without him, so she let herself age. Which means she grew old and died. Do you understand?" she asks and I nod.

"But, what about your mate?" I ask her.

"Well, Osendro is still alive. But I have no idea where. He took off to see the world a year ago with my only child. Trent. He of course is older than you are. Actually as old as your mother. She and him were born at the same time. It was really weird how it happened, but we just laughed it off." she replies.

"Okay. Goodnight!" I say hugging everyone and going into my room with Mason.

"Now, you owe me something," Mason says grabbing me.

"Of course," I say laughing.