"Look, they're two testosterone filled boys who are fighting it out to be top dog," I whispered, following Sasuke and Naruto, "This'll be fun to watch! And I'm sure we can stop it if it gets out of hand," I reassured her.

We go out onto the roof, and Naruto's anticipation rolls off him in waves. 'Ha!" Naruto exclaimed.

"What's so funny?" Sasuke intoned.

"I'm not laughing 'cause it's funny," Naruto declared, "I'm laughing because today's the day when I finally beat you!" 

"An idiot like you has no reason to act so high and mighty!" Sasuke growled.

"What happenned to the calm, cool and collected Sasuke?" Naruto taunted, "Am I making you nervous?"

"Let's just do this," Sasuke snarls.

"Once you put on you're headband," Naruto demands.

"I don't need that thing!" Sasuke smirks. Your headband shows your ties to the village...

"Just put it on!" Naruto commanded.

"You won't be able to even scratch my forhead!" Sasuke boasts.

"That's not the point!" Naruto growls in frustration, "C'mon, you know that putting your headband on is a testament to fighting on equal grounds as a Leaf shinobi!"

Wow. He's really serious about this. "There you go, acting all high and mighty again! You don't honestly believe we're equals, do you?" Sasuke insults.

"Hell yeah I do!" Naruto claims. "I've never thought I've ever been inferior to you in any way!"

"You're a complete embarrasment!" Sasuke shouts.

"Only because next to me, you're embarrased at how weak you are!" Naruto yells.

"Naruto!" 

"Sasuke!"

They poth punch at eachother, and both grab the others fist. Sakura whimpers, and I turn towards her to comfort her. I turn my gaze back to the fight. Sasuke had done a fireball jutsu. I couldn't see Naruto, so i jumped up by a tank of water to view the fight better.

Naruto had a jutsu going, some type of ball of swirling chakra. Sasuke activated his chidori. This is to serious for a fight between teammates! I sense Kakashi's mind all of the sudden as he readies himself to interfere.

Kakashi grabs their wrists and redirected their attacks, flinging them at a high speed towards... the two water tanks. Everybody's eyes widen as they see Sasuke and his still activated chidori flying towards me at high speed. 

I jump out of the way, and everyone breathes a sigh of relief. I grasp my upper right arm in pain. His chidori grazed me. I fall down onto one knee in pain. To think Gaara withstood a direct hit from the chidori! It grazed my arms and I can barely move it!

Sasuke looks at me, and a vague feeling of regret glazes his eyes, but he pushes it away. "Look what you did, teme!" Naruto yeels, jumping up to me. Sasuke gazes at me, then scoffs and jumps away.

"Not even an apology, teme?" Naruto shouts after him.

"It's a good thing we're on top of a hospital, huh?" I joke. Naruto slings my good arm over his shoulder, walking me towards the door. He passed me over to Sakura. I put a hand over my wound, attempting to heal it. 

Sakura notices, and I smile at her. "Sadly, I'm a crappy medical nin," I laugh, "It would take me twenty to thirty minutes to heal this one wound," I admit. We go inside and a nurse heals me part way, telling me to come back tomorrow and get it fully healed. 

"Sakura-chan, how about we go to a shop and have an early dinner," I offer. Sh smiles and nods, and we walk towards a shop. I tell her all about my mission. 

"Gross," She shudders, thinking about Katsuo, "So... you and Gaara, eh?" She tease. I slap her arm lightly. 

"Shut up! Nothing is official yet!" I deny.

"Ooh, but you want it to be, right?" She teases. I rub my finger through the damp circle my ice water had left on the table..

"Maybe," I admit. Sh giggles. It felt really nice to have her as a friend. 

"You know, it's really nice, that after the whole misunderstanding in the beginning we're still friends now," Sakura smiled. 

"Are you sure YOU aren't the mind reader?" I joke, "I was just thinking the same thing!"

We finish our dinner quickly. "Sakura-chan... maybe with everything that's going on, we should postpone my visit," I murmur. She had obviously been distracted very often, thinking of Naruto and Sasuke's fight.

She smiles to me, "Arigato," She thanks, knowing that I backed out for her. I smile and we part ways. I slip into bed, thinking. What is this entire fight going to bring? Sasuke is obviously conflicted right now.., but over what, I couldn't tell.

I roll over in my bed, a sigh escaping my lips. I just want to rest right now. All these worries can wait until morning.

______________________________________________________________

Chapter Forty Five!

Kind of a filler, sorry. Real action is coming!

Oooh, I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE IT!

NEVER MIND, I"M BACK FROM THE FUTURE! I WROTE IT AND IT'S FREAKING AWESOME!

OMG, OMG, i just want you guys to know...

this book is almost over. No joke.

C'mon, C'mon, just cry on my shoulder, c'mere you poor souls.

lol, jk, but it IS almost done. I predict two, MAYBE three more chapters. But forewarning...

Next chapter... well, I hope you don't

a) Shoot me
b) Break a window
c) Unvote, unfollow,and rant at me
d) burst into tears

Okay, that's melodramtic, but.... NOW THIS IS LIKE A CLIFFHANGER! IN YOUR FACE, SUPERMASSIVEBLCKHOLE!

Also, I may wait until _Scribble_ comes back to post it. Maybe.If I can resist.

But think how she'd feel if she came back from break... AND THE BOOK IS FINISHED! :O

But yeah. (If you bothered to read this :P)  I got you all kinda worked up now. 

I laugh at your pain! Haha!

Comment! Vote!

Bye!

gaara119