Lauren Smut 1/2

You and Lauren have just broke up and Lauren comes to your house to take her things.

Y/N'S POV
I can hear her sneakers taping on the floop, she is coming to take her things. The door opens. Lauren looks so sexy just as usual. I want her so bad.

Lauren's POV
When I came to our house I saw her looking at me with her puppy eyes, and I... No never. We are not getting back together. I know she's starring at me but I'm here just to take my things.. She's coming to our bedroom, fuck.

Y/N'S POV
Me: Hey..
Lauren: I though we didn't talk
Me: Oh..

I turned my back and I heard Lauren say, "fuck it", she pushed me on the wall and she kissed me roughly... "I love you Y/N" she said.. "I love you too.." We took our way on the bed and she started kissing, sucking and hitting my soft spot. She moved to my collarbone, this will probably leave a hickey.

Lauren's POV
I sucked on her collarbone and she started moaning. I went down to her breasts and took off her shirt and bra. I sucked on her left nipple, pinching the other one with my hand, and making them hard. I kissed down her stomach and she started moaning. I throwed her shorts away and started leaving soft kisses on her thighs.

Regular POV

Lauren started leaving soft kisses on your inner thigh and she throwd your panties away. You could feel her warm breath hitting your soaked pussy. She left a kiss in your vagina, and then she put her tongue inside you. You had never realise how long her tongue was.. As she thrusted in and out of you with her tongue you moaned really loud.. She liked that you scream her name in pleasure, it was like music in her ears...

To be continued...

Hey guys! This is my first smut and I hope you like it! Vote if you wat me to continue this. Comment your opinions❤ Sorry if it has grammar mistakes✏ Btw taking requests😌 Love you
~Cara👀