From Mine😈💞: since he gets you all excited why don't you go be with him then?😕✌🏽️

      To Mine😈💞: What are you talking about I still wanna be with you.😰

      From Mine😈💞: They way you're over there freaking out because some guy came looking for you pisses me the fuck off.

      To Mine😈💞: Babe I'm sorry. I don't want to ruin anything we literally just started.
Read 3:45pm

I look up to see him staring back at me, but he broke eye contact when Madison approached him.

  She sat on his lap and whispered somethings into his ear causing a sly smirk to appear on his face.

  My jealousy and anger started to rise but I had to convince myself that he wasn't going to do anything stupid.

    "I trust him." I repeated to myself even though I knew it was full of bullshit.

     Jack cannot be trusted around girls at all. His hormones are raging and he needs different girls to fulfill his sexual desires. That's why he was such a hoe before we became really close.

  I like to think that I'm the one that changed him. The one he settled down for, but it could easily be Madison.

  He says that he doesn't actually like her and that he was using her to get under my skin. But it could've started like that but I see the way he looks at her. He truly does like her, a lot so what if she becomes the one he puts all his time and effort into.

     Which technically he already is because they have the "boyfriend girlfriend" title. And I have the title as the girl who fell head over heels for her step brother.

      "What are you staring at?" Jovana said as she took a seat next to me, breaking me from my train of thought.

         "Oh nothing, just thinking I guess." I sighed.

            "Hey jo?" I asked as different thoughts and emotions started clouding my head.

             "Yeah?" She questioned as she looked at me concerned.

              "Do you think Jack and Madison have the potential of a real future?" I asked not really wanted to hear the answer.

              "Well I do know that he really likes her and that she loves him." She shrugged.

That's when my heart stopped.

                "She loves him?" I asked in disbelief.

I don't want to be the reason for that poor girls heartbreak, because I know that when your heart breaks. All the pieces can never be put back together.

                 "I don't want to be the reason they break up, I don't want to be the one to cause her pain." I said more to myself than to jo.

             "What are you saying?" Jovana asked.

           "I think I want to be with Dylan" I said as I sighed deeply.

  I then pulled out my phone and typed the text message that would either hurt Jack or have him not care.

       To Mine😈💞: Jack stay with Madison you guys have the potential of a real future. She loves you, and yes I love you too but I don't want her to have her heart broken. Because once it is, there will always be pieces missing even when you try to piece them back together. And Jack you know you hold my heart and that I love you. That will never change. You mean the world to me but this can't go on. She loves you and you will learn to love her too.

         As I hit send I saw his facial expression go from happy to destrot.

         That's when he approached me and attached his lips to mine, in front of everyone.

       "But I love you." He said as he pointed to me.

____________________________
Sorry for not updating earlier but oh well it's done now so😂