2.1

Thanks for 7k💞

Jack's P.O.V

{2 days later.}

"What do you wanna do?" I asked Madison as I slug my arm around her shoulder.

"Let's go to the beach" she squealed.

      Damn, I was really hoping she wanted to fuck.

         "Babe." She asked again.

         "What?"

        "Can we go?" She asked like a child.

        If we go to the beach, then we could take multiple pictures that I could post to make Amber jealous.

        "Yeah but we're taking lots of pictures." I smirked.

      I want to hurt Amber but I also want to treat her like a princess. I want to control her and fuck her so hard that she can't use her legs for months but I also want to make her feel on top of the world. This girl makes me want to ruin her self esteem and break down her confidence when I want hug her and never let her go.

       She sends me mixed emotions and I can't understand them. I have actual feeling for her but if I ignore them long enough I'm sure they'll go away.

       Like I said she's nothing more than a good fuck to me. A good fuck, who can't fuck anyone else.

Amber's P.O.V

        "You're not still mad at me right?" Jovana asked as she inhaled smoke from Derek's bong.

"Nah." I laughed as I took a huge gulp of Hennessy.

It's 5:00pm and we're getting fucked up.

"Invite Jack over." Nate said as he rolled himself another blunt.

"Nah he's at the beach with his girl." Derek said as he exhaled smoke through his nose.

"Who, Madison?" I snorted.

"Yeah her." Derek said between coughs.

I snorted before pulling out my phone and typing in Jacks Instagram user. But once I did I could feel myself get angry and jealous.

"This girl showed me what love is." I mocked.

"Damn... He's in love?" Nate questioned only making me more infuriated.

I can't stand feeling this way. He makes me want to cry and scream at him at the same time. I want to be with him. I want to be in his arms. I want to be the girl he shows off. I want to be the girl he's in love with.

But I guess Madison beat me to it.

Why am I feeling like this over some stupid guy who doesn't even care about me? He intentionally hurts me, and I just let him use and walk all over me.

He treats me like I'm worthless, but maybe I let him do this because I feel worthless inside. All I truly want is for someone to love me, to make me feel wanted. Is that to much to ask?

It's almost like he's heroine. A toxic deadly substance that can kill you. But once you've had some you can't get enough, you just keep coming back for more.

That's what I keep doing. I know he's bad news, he's going to do nothing but hurt me and treat me like shit. Toss me around, control me and destroy me emotionally but I've already had a dose of him, and I can't get enough.

"Where are you going?" Jovana asked me as I started walking up the stairs.

"To the wine cabinet." I sniffled.

I'm already pretty tipsy but I want to numb this pain. I don't want to feel like this, I want him.

I grab a bottle of grey goose and whiskey then head back towards the basement.

I turn up the music from the speakers and start chugging down the bottle of whiskey.

My body starts to sway to the music as I take constant swigs of the drink. A tear falls from my eye and I immediately wipe it away continuing to take swigs.

I want to drain the thought of him, block him out of my mind. Numb this pain, drink away my problems. But that's a really hard task when he's the only thing running on my mind 24 hours of the day.

Within minutes I had finished the bottle of whiskey and could barely stand.

"That's enough." Nate said as he grabbed the bottle of vodka that I was trying to open.

"No it's not." I slurred as I stumbled onto him.

Jovana came and sat me down on the couch next to her. My vision was blurred and I could barely see anything. It was all fuzzy and disoriented, almost like I was seeing double.

I grabbed the bong infront of me and to the biggest hit my lungs could contain. I held the toxins in for 30 seconds before releasing, resulting in me coughing intensely after.

"Amber you need to chill out for real." Derek said.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted away.

***

I woke up to see that I was in Jack's car, with him driving me home.

"What time is it?" I slurred.

My head started pounding at my headache started getting worst.

"2am" he spoke harshly.

Tf wrong with you?

"Why did you do that? Why did you get so drunk that you didn't even know where you were? You put yourself in danger." He spoke hardly.

"I did it because you love her." I slurred before breaking down into tears.

______________________________
1000 words