0.6

Merry Christmas❤️
Amber's P.O.V

    I sat on the bed fully unclothed as an overwhelming feeling of embarrassment and shame washed over me.

   I wiped away some tears that had fallen as I quickly grabbed my clothes and changed into them before quickly walking out of the room.

   As I walked through the halls trying desperately to find someone I knew tears started to brim my eyes. I felt so dirty, pathetic, useless and unwanted.

   I didn't think that if Sam used me that I would feel this way. I thought I would be happy and proud of myself for getting the guy I so desperately wanted. But I don't feel that way at all, I feel so naive.

   As I pushed past a group of drunken people who were grinding each other, I spotted Nina straddling Jack as they made out.

   "Nina can we please go?" I sniffled as I tapped her on the shoulder, waiting patiently for her to respond.

    She turned around with blood shot eyes as her face instantly lit up.

   "Hey biitchh what happened with you and Sammy?"  She slurred as she attempted to stand but ended up falling to the ground.

    "Please can we just go?" I said as tears brimmed my eyes.

   "Yo Amber are you crying?" Jack said as he turned my head and forced me to look at him.

  He looked at me and scoffed before forcefully pushing my head away from him.

    I wiped away a tear as I saw Sammy coming towards me. I thought he was going to come and spark a conversation with me. But instead he walked right passed me like I didn't exist and sat by his friends while taking a hit of his joint. Jack left us and went over to where Sam and the other guys were.

    I saw Sam whisper something to Jack, causing him to laugh. They both looked at me before shaking their heads and going back to smoking.

      More tears threatened to fall as Sam just confirmed all the negative thoughts that were in my head.

     "Nina get up, we're going." I said as I tried to hold back my tears.

   Nina soon started to realize that I was upset so she obliged and stumbled out the house.

   I grabbed the keys that were in her purse as I slung her arm around my shoulder and helped her into the car.

I cried and screamed at myself for being so stupid and naive.

"GOD! YOUR SO STUPID!" I yelled at myself as tears continued to flow.

I looked over at Nina and saw that she was asleep which I was thankful for because I didn't want to answer any questions.

We arrived at my house and I woke up Nina not wanting to carry her in my house. I slowly opened the door as Nina stumbled to the restroom and puked in our toilet. I followed behind her as I held her hair up for her.

I continued to cry as thoughts of what just happened between me and Sam filled my head.

"IM SUCH A DUMBASS!" I screamed.

Nina looked at me for a split second before she gagged and started puking again.

"Is everything alright?" My mom said as she walked into the restroom.

Her face scrunched up and she cringed at the piercing stench of vomit.

"Mom everything's fine just go back to bed." I said as I wiped away my tears.

"Honey you're crying." She said as she walked further in.

"MOM! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled as I brushed past her and ran up to my room leaving Nina puking in the guess bathroom.

I ran into my room with tears blurring my vision.

"AH!" I yelled as I threw my glass vase and smashed it on the wall.

Tears stained my cheeks as I kicked my long body mirror causing it to shatter.

I started getting notifications on my phone so I checked it. But as soon as I did, my body started shaking.

@sammywilk: @babyamber, you were such a good fuck. I had fun spanking you, hope we can do it again sometime.😏

I started having a panic attack, and it became hard for me to breathe. With every hate comment that kept pouring in my body started to shake more immensely, and tears started to fall more heavily.

@queenCarastella: fucking slut.

@carsenscurse: wow, your so disgusting. Go kill yourself already.

@dvmn_alexis: if you were to die nobody would miss you. So go do it, PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER🔫

I hate myself, I went and gave my innocence to some boy who had no feelings for me at all.

I punched my wall with full force, and found myself not being able to stop. Blood seeped from my hand as I fell to the ground, crying and screaming out in pain.

My body felt weak but I some how managed to pull my body up and onto my bed.

More tears fell as I cradled my bruised and swollen hand. Nothing is worst than the intense feeling of wanting to die.

I heard a door open then slam shut from downstairs. Then I started to hear heavy footsteps that came closer and closer to my room.

My door flew open then I saw 2 tall figures standing infront of my door.

"Fucking whore." One deep voice said before they both stepped forward coming into perfect view.

________________________________
Short update, oh well😊