2.6

Amber's P.O.V

"Let's take that off." Nate said as he slide my shirt over my head while he laid me effortlessly on the bed.

I couldn't help but wish this was Jack.

"Amber you're crying." Nate said as he got off of me.

"No I'm fine." I insisted as I went in for a kiss only to have him dodge it.

"Amber what's wrong?" He asked as he sat up straight.

"Stop acting like you care about my feelings. I just want you to fuck me." I whined as I straddled him.

He picked me up, and walked us to the basement with my legs straddling his torso. He sat me down on the couch in the basement and walked towards the fridge grabbing two beers.

He handed me one and sat down on the chair next to me. He rolled himself a blunt before lighting the end and placing it between his perfectly plumped lips.

"first off I care, we're friends." He explained as he exhaled smoke from his lungs.

"So what's got you upset?" He asked as he focused his attention on me.

I could use this right now, someone to talk to. But he doesn't know about me and Jack. He doesn't know about the emotional draining that comes with having feeling for him.

          I nodded my head 'no' slowly before downing my bottle of beer.

          "Or I mean you don't have to tell me." Nate chuckled deeply.

           "I.d.k things are just really hard for me right now." I said as I laid my body flat on the couch and started to relax my eyes.

"Amber Like I said we're friends you can come to me with your problems, I thought you knew that. I mean yeah we can fuck too, but not when you're in such an emotional state." He paused.

He walked away and went back upstairs, coming down seconds later with a blanket.

"Get some rest." He said before kissing my forehead and walking back upstairs.

I closed my eyes and the only thing floating in my head was the thought of Jack

***
I groaned in annoyance as my phone started to ring, waking me from my sleep.

I checked the caller I.D to see that it was Jack who was calling. I thought for a moment before deciding his call, as much as I want to hear his voice I don't want to deal with him right now.

It's 1 o'clock in the afternoon and I'm laid out on someone else's couch in someone else's basement. And on top of that, it's Nate's so if Jack finds out, it isn't going to look good.

But then again why should I care?

"I don't." I murmured to myself as I searched for my shirt that I never put back on, after Nate took it off.

Damn, Jack's even got me talking to myself.

After finding my shirt I quickly changed into it before grabbing my belongings and walking upstairs.

"Hey I think I'm gonna go." I smiled at Nate, then noticing that Derek was there.

"I didn't know you were here princess." Derek smirked.

"Likewise" I said before giving him a hug.

"Did y'all fuck?" He asked before rolling himself a blunt.

It honestly seems like all they do is smoke,but I don't know maybe it's just whenever I see them.

"Unfortunately no, we didn't." I playfully sighed.

"It's okay baby, next time." Nate said as he wrapped me in his arms.

"Oh yeah, Jack called. He was wondering where you were I guess your family was looking for you. But don't worry I told him you were here with me." He smiled causing my heart rate to rise.

Jack's gonna be so pissed.

"Grand." I smiled trying to hide the fact that I'm terrified to go home.

Why tf should I be scared? He's a duché and I refuse to talk to him.

"Hit me up later alright?" Nate said as I started to walk towards the door.

"K." I smiled before exiting his house.

I unlocked the car and put the key in ignition, watching it roar to life.

I pulled out the drive way and literally drove 10mph going to my house.

Once I made it to my house, I noticed Madison's car was still sitting in the driveway. I sat in my car for a while thinking.

If she stayed the night at our house then that probably means they fucked. Actually I know they fucked, Jack doesn't have enough control over his hormones to have a girl stay over and for them not to fuck. So that's just grand.

After sitting in my car thinking, I let out a huff of air before trudging into the house.

I unlocked the door to see David and my mom snuggled together on the couch, making me smile slyly.

"Hey where'd you run off to last night?" My moms horse voice spoke.

"I stayed at Nate's." I paused.

"Wait didn't Jack already tell you this?" I asked.

"Yeah, just trying to spark a conversation." She smiled causing me to crack a laugh.

"Speaking of Jack, where is he?" I asked

"Upstairs with Madison, but I think their still sleeping." David informed me.

"Oh." I sighed before making my way upstairs.

I decided on being a bitch and going to wake them up from their precious sleep. So once I was upstairs I loudly opened his door. Once I saw them laying in bed, half naked...spooning, it took everything in me not to kill the both of them.

"IM BACK!" I smiled fakely before opening the blinds causing both of them to groan in annoyance.

I flicked the both of them off before trudging into my room.

He's getting the silent treatment.

_______________________________

Yay! I updated🔥❤️