3.7

I'm honestly just gonna wing this chapter and hope for the best, because if you guys didn't  know. My books are all based off of dreams I've had. And this never happened in my dream. But I really wanted to add Dylan.

😊

* So like idfk if this is an considered inappropriate image but I'm leaving it so don't report*
Amber's P.O.V

"You sure you want to do this?" He whispered lowly into my ear.

  I hesitantly nodded as I gripped onto the roots of his hair.

    I want this right? Dylan is really hot and I'd definitely like to have the bragging rights and say that I got to fuck him.

    But what if jack finds out? He's already hit me and chocked me, there's not that much left that he can do.

     My thoughts were interrupted by Dylan sucking on a sensitive piece of skin causing a slight moan to escape lips.

    He swiftly moved lower down my body, sure to avoid the bruises that covered my hips.

     He slowly rubbed me through my panties causing my hips to jolt forward begging for more. His finger looped around the thin lace, pulling them down in one motion.

      A smirk played on his lips as he plunged two fingers into me. A low moan left my lips as I tightly gripped onto the sheets.

     We then heard the door to the suite open, then close with loud voices following behind it.

        "Fuck." I mumbled as we both hurried to put on our clothes.

        "Amberrrr?" I heard Mia's voice yell through the room.

         "Um hold on!"  I yelled back as I scrambled to button up my pants.

          "Do you think you'll get in trouble if we get caught?" Dylan whispered.

    If we do, it won't be by my parents.

            "No we're fine." I lied.

   I took one last look in the mirror trying to fix my appearance before opening the door, with Dylan close behind.

      All eyes fixed on us and my cheeks immediately heated up.

      Nina's eyes lit up once she saw Dylan, Jovana's lips had a prominent smirk as she could probably imagine what we were just doing.

       But Jack, Jack looked more mad than I've ever seen before. He looked as though he could kill me.

        "Aye Amber was Finna get laid. By Dylan."  Nina shouted

        Jack's jaw clenched and I mentally slapped the shit out of her. The one thing I didn't want to happen, happened. Jack found out, the one person I didn't want to know.

      "Aye Jack."  Dylan said as he gave him a 'bro hug'.

         Jack was a really good actor, because he some how managed to turn off all his jealously once Dylan approached him.