3.3

Amber's P.O.V

"Okay well since we have a big group we've decided to get three rooms." Mr David said as he came back from the desk with several keys.

"So all the girls will be in one room. The boys will be in another, and me and your mom will have our own." He smiled.

"And don't worry their all suites." He stated.

            "Great. Why room are we in?" His cousin Blake asked.

            "You guys are in room 987. And you girls are in room 1075." He smiled as he handed us all a key.

             "If you need anything we'll be on the fourth floor in room 438." He said as we all departed ways.

         We all walked away and made our way to the elevator in a discomforting silence. The tension was very awkward because everyone could feel it. Jack was sending me a cold, hard stare and I tried desperately not to make eye contact because I'd immediately start to feel guilty.

          Yes, Jack is an ass towards me but what I did was really low. I let his cousin, his fucking cousin finger me. If the situation were flipped and Jack did something like that to me, I would never forgive him. So I'm not expecting him to do anything different.

     As Jack, Brandon, Blake, and Arden all walk out the elevator Jack roughly brushes past me, causing me to stumble backwards. He didn't turn around to apologize and I felt somewhat sad? He's been ignoring me and for some reason I want him to pay attention to me. I want him to say something, whether is positive or negative. As long as I'm getting some interaction.

"What's up with him?" Nina asked.

"Honestly I don't know, he's being such an ass." I sighed.

"Don't worry about him, he literally has more mood swings than a pregnant woman." Madison says as she flashes me bright smile.

"Yeah but he just hates me for some reason." I groaned.

"Yeah well he hates everyone." She said as the elevator reached our floor.

         But I don't want jack to hate me, in fact it hurts to know that he does.

We all exited and started to look for our room number.

"Me Madison and Nina go down this hallway. Amber and Jovana y'all go down this one. First one to find the room gets 15 dollars." She smirked.

And with that we all started sprinting down different halls. Me and Jovana desperately searched for our room in need for some cash.

"I found it!" She shouted.

Just as she spoke those words we noticed them coming from the end of the hallway. The door was in the middle of the hallway, so we all looked at each other for a split second before we all started sprinting towards the door.

      I made it to the door at the same time Mia did. As I was reaching to grab my key Mia pushes me with full force causing me to fall backwards.