(Black Butler Fanfiction) Lies Hide Underneath the Skin=_=

Listen to Black and White from the Kuroshitsuji Musical..Its Perf.^_^Now Time to Read.

On one Gloomy Monday I wander the streets as usual...for no apparent reason. I glance towards the park to see a Tan Guy..That was very unexpected for some reason. He waves frantically for my attention. As I slowly take my steps up a flight of steps. A familiar voice is heard as more persons are revealed from behind the brick wall. Ciel and his three servants....and the demon. I look downwards so my eyes don't even take sudden glance at his face. Before I could even greet Mr.Phantomhive, this slender figure made its way in front of me.*Get the Hell Away From Me Sebastian>~<*

I managed to keep a smile on my face as he took my hand placed the other across his chest and kissed my hand gently with a grin. Ciel Stood boldly and gave me a blank expression. My smile widened as I tugged him into a hug. He whined "Please Stop!" kinda like a child would. He pushed me then patted his coat and stood boldy again, with his walking stick held firmly in his right hand. I noticed his blush on his pale and frail skin."Hello again" he greeted me as if he wasn't happy to see his cousin again. "Finnian" I shrieked as I jumped to him.Tears tumbled down his red cheeks. Mey-Rin and Baldo both joined our hugged. Mey-Rin cried " I missed you,we were hoping you were okay."

Soma and Agni bowed "Nice to see you again"Agni said for his master. I stand still a little puzzled " Ciel were you waiting on your beloved cousin" I ask teasingly, pointing towards his babyface." No not at all" he debates. Ciel points towards the carriage across the jagged pathway. We all walk towards the carriage and I hear Ciel " Your going to be carry on so, you have to sit in the front..with Sebastian." I suggest to him "I'll sit with Mey-Rin instead."Ciel didn't even answer. I scurry towards the back to see Soma's baggage almost squashing everyone to death. The front it is....I slowly walk to the front and I sit the farthest away for Sebastian. The horse began throttling.

On the first turn I slid right next to Sebastian, my butt had a tingling warm sensation, almost as if his aura was touching me.....His eyes travels downward and his head stays in place focusing on the streets of London. He grins " You have grown a little since your last visit" he remarks sarcastically. I feel a arm wrap around my body as I ignore him and look the other direction.

I then give him a sharp stare and attempt to escape his grip."You'll fall if I let you go"he exclaims calmly. I finally escape his grip and I find myself sliding quickly toward the edge of the seat. I move back towards Sebastian after seeing nothing beneath us. He chuckles and shakes his head....I slowly fall asleep,leaning my head on his shoulder. When I wake up I find myself in my old room...Now I'm Frightened. How'd I end up in here.-~-