Crossing Night Lights, Outward Illusions.

Swiftly yet slowly falling into a never ending slumber, hoping to never wake from this dream.

Leave me be for god sake. I cannot continue to thrive through such pain. Just for a while, that's how much I can endure. I lay tiredly closing my eyes, I barely peak through and tremble as the dark figure places my legs under a sheet.

 The gloves cold and velvety to the touch. Sebastian...

" Sebastian..." I speak nauseous and suddenly out of breath. Tears stream endlessly down my numbed face, no rational meaning for my explosions of emotions that appeared from nowhere. My bottled up expressions being released in front of a demon butler I refused to ever let witness such a sight. His red orbs stare shocked. Yes, I'm a lot more restless than before, my arms weak and legs being sunken deeper into my bed.
My weight pulling me down. My brain pulsing.

I need rest but I cant.

I refuse. I don't want to sleep yet. I need to...

A sudden burst of relief. "Ugh.." my body shooting up to sit up the sunlight peels through the shades. It was a dream?

Hearing a knock on the door I watch as a small foot hits the ground. It slaps against the cold tiles to stare at me. I close my eyes failing to  ‘sleep'.

He clears his throat, speaking with authority as if he hadn't been in my arms like an infant last night.

“Catherine, I know you're up. The shudders are WIDE open again. Sebastian would have closed them if you were awake. Up and about Catherine, we have to attend a gold themed banquet tonight. Sebastian will be fitting your dress. Good Day," he walks away without repeating himself.

What if I had been sleeping in actuality. Or dead.

I rub my head in pain, my reflection beheld dark circles. But I slept last night.

Groaning in exhaustion. I freshen up, tossing this new blue satin nightgown in the laundry basket. 

I kick on new bed slippers and trail along the long halls. My black dress shirt fitted at the waist down, informal wear in Great Britain. A daring style, rebels wore this. It showed no sign of aristocracy. But an outlaw who would most likely rob a bank.

Morning cleaning is taking place, Baldroy cooking up an '' explosively nutritious breakfast'' Mey Rin glossing the floor of the ballroom. Finnian had ruined the royal bouquet and it seems like he and Mr. Tanaka must head to the city for replacement.

In a terrible mood Sebastian hands them money and holds his gloved hand to his vision, disappointed. 

I slip past him and sit at the long table in silence.

“ For breakfast today, we have a lightly poached salmon accompanied by a delicate mint salad. May I offer our honored guest the finest Earl Grey tea in the Britain's."

Sebastian serves my fragile cousin a cup full of the best Earl Grey in the country. His posture unnerved, his face not bothered. Steaming hot and bitter. I sip a bit, holding my face stiff to conceal my disgust. Sneakingly I add a few sugar cubes, finally sipping at my preference.  A forte of food is at the table but it's just for decoration. The main course is simple yet decadent. It looks like a work of art, the artist. The butler. He smiles at me as I take a bite and place my fork down.

I finish effortlessly.

This was the Phantomhive manor delicacy.

I sit and listen to Sebastian recall to Ciel about issues around the world, like a personal news station. What was the best possible way to approach the day. Ciel making it clear with stern words, he would choose what precautions would be necessary for everyone to take.

I watch Ciel leave the dining lounge. “Milady. Master would appreciate it dearly if you made your way with me to the city area this lovely morning."

“What about Ciel?"

“He'll be safe under the protection of the Phantomhive Staff. No worries, come along." I place on a long coat with fur. The abundance of fur only made it obvious I was a Phantomhive, especially at this time of the year.

I walk along to the carriage that set foot at the door, fixing the fur that laid at my shoulders.

In oral silence the horses moves nosily. I close the curtains as I sit close to the corner, quite dark inside, his lips in a line he gently grins from the other dimly lit side.

I stay silent watching us cross over a very small body of water. “ I don't recall asking but, Butler what exactly is your salary?"

He smiles a devious smile.
“ Knowledge and a sense of emotion and what you humans call a consciousness,"

His eyes blend with the darkness, his features ominously still handsome.  The carriage stops. I hop out immediately almost meeting a puddle. Sebastian stands close to me holding a umbrella over my head. The rain drops almost avoiding us. I look up at the jawline that could almost slice a fly if it lands on him.

We walk into a dress parlor where a seamstress hugs me tightly.  She caresses my hip and whispers seductively “As plump as ever my darling, Take off the jacket for me my dear."
I feel a bit flustered as another happily jumps in excitement. “The Phantomhive bloodline... all have this stunning figure,"

“Can I disagree with that statement? " I suggest.

They hush me as they undo my corset. And I'm left in my undergarments... “Eh eh eh... we don't want the butler getting any peaks before it is finished,"

Sebastian smiles placing a hand up detesting “ As a Phantomhive butler, I need to see the making of the dress,"

A red headed one points at him with a needle “ Her plump and full and soft body is for the seamstress visualization alone, are you mad?!"

He chuckles “I am afraid not,"

Within 10 minutes of pin pulling and tugging along my body. They open the curtains to reveal a quite revealing dress. It's train Gold and white, light blue lining and silver sparkles along the silk and lace fabric. My bust pushed up and my waist snugged tightly. Sebastian chuckles as I cover my chest embarrassed. “Can you at least cover... my bosoms?"

They nod giving me a white lace shawl. It was beautiful but I looked as If I was getting married... They drag Sebastian in with no warning, sounds of enchantment and compliments. Cooing. “ His proportions!,, These broad shoulders and sculpted waist... a mannequin man. Wow!"

Releasing him from behind the curtain, The only thing that has changed is the decadent jacket blue handkerchief and his hair now held back and glasses. “Beautiful," they awn over his alluring features as he stares at himself in the mirror.

He pays them an awful lot amount of gold. They go crazy as Sebastian kisses their hands in a sweet goodbye. Polite butler. Liar butler. One of them lightly pecks Sebastian on the cheek. “Should I return the favor?" He whispers to me. Unlatching myself from within the dress, letting him see my bare back side, I Ignore him. We head to a nearby store where Finnian is helping the store keeper with deliveries. Sebastian takes the glasses off and takes the packages from Finny.

“Head back to the manor, these errand shall not be the enemy of our time."

I head back with Finnian who sings the entire ride back. I bring my dress in and place it down on the living area's couch. A familiar set of eyes watch me, he grins. “Hello Cat-trine."

“Catherine... Please to see you Mister..."

I set it down and turn to feel his arm wrap around me from behind. His robe brushes past my now exposed leg. “ I'm sure you remember me, am I wrong? Shall I refresh your memory my cotton snow bunny,"

I roll my eyes. WHY NOW? WHY LAU?

---

I've been writing this since 2014, wow_, idk if I'll continue but we'll see. I'm trying to get back into the writing style in which this follows.
Upvote, Add to the Reading List. Thank you for reading Lovelies. I love you all, take care.. ☀💕💕