Chapter Ten

So first off thanks everyone for voting and commenting. I really do appreciate it:) As a Valentine's gift I will bestow you all with another update!

"Here is some more documents, Lady Tsunade. " Shizune placed the huge stack of loose leaf paper and bound documents next to the other much higher stacks that we're currently getting read and signed for approval.

"Ugh, Shizune. " Tsunade complained. 

"No more complaining and sign these important documents." Shizune sighed in exhaustion. It was difficult dealing with a person who had no interest in the political side of things of ruling a village.

Shizune was Lady Tsunade's apprentice. She had known Tsunade ever since she had been a genin. She knew the fifth Hokage well.

Deep inside Tsunade was still trying to get over the loss of Naruto. The ninja that had carried her brother, and Dan's dream to become Hokage through sheer will and determination.

"I'm so tired of all this paper work. I'm going out for a drink. " Sitting up. Paperwork forgotten.

"You can't. I need these papers signed right away!" Shizune urged.

"You need to relax, Shizune. The papers aren't going anywhere. "

"Lady Tsunade! You are the Hokage! As Hokage you have certain rules you need to abide by."

"I've heard this all before. Don't worry I'm just having a drink than I'll be back to sign papers. "

A large group was currently walking through the hallway that would be leading them to where the Hokage presided.

However, they were all intrigued. Hearing a fight between two females behind the closed door.

Already regretting their current predicament of getting involved.

The door was wide open and the two females stopped in their fight to look at the group. Whatever Tsunade was going to retort back died in her throat.

Both of them were simply frozen and had no idea what to say or let alone do.

"Naruto!?"

"It's good to see you again,

Tsunade. " 

Happy Valentine's everyone!!! I should be updating soon, also the next chapter will be much longer.